Could Democrats nominate Maxine Waters for president? (Answer: Yes)

That’s silly. All the candidates on the democrat side are demons. There’s no conjuring necessary.

You must have missed all the posts around here supporting her insistence that republicans get harassed wherever they go…

Sure did, because they don’t exist.

What? She doesn’t represent the democratic party? That’s odd, why is she a ranking member on their steering and policy committee?

They sure do.

No, they don’t.

Now, you see, it’s your turn to provide all of the posts supporting your claim.

A hysterical conservative defense to conservative hysterics about Maxine Waters probably isn’t the best route to credibility.

Drink some lemonade and forget you made such a dumb move.

I’m thinking it will be Hillary once again. But, I would certainly welcome Waters. :+1:

Either would be good nominees. :))

Because she has been around for 28 years. See thats how senority works in the House of Representatives. Not too hard to get reelected 13 times in one of the most liberal districts of the most liberal state.

And news flash, just being a ranking member doesn’t mean you represent the party for example, Donald Trump had no senority or ranking in the GOP and still ended up the nominee. Roy Moore is a member of the GOP, does he represent the party as a whole? How about Joe Arpaio? Point being, just being a member of a party doesn’t mean you represent it’s entirety or in the case of extremists like Waters, even a significant portion of them.

You could say she represents ~700,000 people which is the population of the district that she serves, and that is generously assuming 100% of the people of that district are in the democrat party. Going by the last house race there about 75% of the district is, so bottom line is the best assertion that you could make is she represents 525,000 people of the democrat party, but most certainly not THE Democrat party.

Well I can see you’ve failed your homework assignment again. Don’t worry little Billy, you will still get a participation ribbon.

“Retarded promise or a response thereafter” ??? What in hell does that mean?
It must have been an all nighter.

Premise and promise are two completely separate things. You may need to get a set of reading glasses first thing, next I would suggest taking a basic English class at your local community high school.

I’ll dismiss your ad hominem as a byproduct of lack of basic education.

Have you even bothered to look up the makeup of leadership within the Democrat party and the DNC?

Do the names Keith Ellison, Michael, Michael Blake, Jaime Harrison, and the list goes on an on.

And the GOP has what Michael Steele?

Ah… don’t even need to bring up Steele.

Old timey conservative… today’s stealth lib.

Democrats are lots of things but they aren’t stupid enough to nominate Waters.