Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

It’s not even close to showing it’s a flawed idea.

Your premise is silly bordering on ridiculous.

What’s funny about it? Is it possible? If not, why not?

Could just as easily have made up the scenario using Biden and women, in fact, I am pretty sure ai mentioned it.

Still far fetched? Now they have a handy tool to ensure honesty and integrity in their mans vote.

Get out of peoples bedrooms. Same thing happens on both sides.

Oh and I didn’t mention beating anyone but it’s not like it doesn’t happen. We have rabid partisans, check, power disparity in family relationships, check, now add the power to see who my SO is voting for, outcome is predictable, only question is how many times it will happen and if it will happen enough and lopsided enough to affect the outcome of the election. How many votes decided the last one again?

There is a movement for conservatives not to sleep with or date people if they vote for Biden? Haven’t seen it.

I haven’t seen palm trees. They must not be a thing either. :roll_eyes:

I have female conservative friends who would kick their husbands out on their asses if they voted democrat, they don’t need a movement.

1 Like

A. Didn’t say one didn’t exist, only that I hadn’t seen it. B. I have proven it exists on the left, if you have proof of it on the right, fire away.

They didn’t used to have any way of knowing, now they will. Thank you for making my point.

Fake news. Mainstream media lies, remember?

Sorry, not following.

Of course not. That wouldn’t be transparently obvious, would it? :wink:

I never denied that it can happen.

I suggest communicating in a coherent manner if you desire to be understood. Otherwise, enjoy talking to yourself. It’s cute, reminds of when my kids were toddlers.

I have a four year degree in English, how about you?

what is trump doing “out in the open?“

And does that strike you as a good idea? Who is more likely to hold disparate power in a marriage, men or women?

Shame these hashtags have to be so long, #nosignedblankballotnotuition

Great, so you understand me perfectly and are just being intentionally obtuse as usual. Glad we cleared that up.