Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

Let’s ask Hillary if she thinks men will coerce women’s vote if given the chance shall we?

From Mailing It In: Say Goodbye to the Secret Ballot | Washington Examiner

. “We do not do well with white men, and we don’t do well with married, white women,” she responded. So far, so true. But it was her explanation for the failure to connect with women that has been widely mocked: “And part of that is an identification with the Republican party and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

No, care to explain it to me?

And this is where the courts might have to get involved. If the lawyers put together good cases what can the RNC argue that won’t have the appearance of attempt to disenfranchise voters. I hear that the Postmaster General has been asked to appear before Congress at the end of September. I hope that it isn’t too late.

Neither if it is a same-sex marriage.

“Democrats cheat!”

< feet stomping >

“cheaters cheaters cheaters!!”

Of course, the Dems know that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses, even though that’s future too. But that’s. (D)ifferent.

lol flattering when someone mimics my posting style

thanks

that organization you bitch about all the time - the “mail“ - is signaling issues with handling your little vote scam scheme

What would prevent it? Common Decency and morals.

What type of person would do such a thing?

Allan

All I can say that we are fortunate that the electoral college exists. The questions in Pennsylvania are minor compared to what is going on in other states.

For an extreme example consider California. The state has shutdown the polling places and has sent ballots to every person on the voter rolls whether they requested them or not. Here is what the Attorney General had to say:

I have friends who haven’t lived in California in 21 years who receive ballots. There are ballots left in boxes in apartment buildings. Ballots that are for people who used to live at addresses are delivered to those addresses, they can be filled out by anybody.
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/ag-barr-automatically-mailing-ballots-voters-playing-fire

Fortunately, fraud and confusion in California stays in California, and the results there are unlikely to affect the rest of nation for the presidential election.

The ultimate way to disenfranchise voters is to destroy faith in the election process. That is what many Democrats seem to be doing no matter how good their intentions may be.

1 Like

Mail in voting is not a scam. Unless you think the military voting is also a scam.

It’s one and the same.

Votes processed though the postal system.

Allan

in about two months and a half months it’s going to become one.

Are you laboring under the absurd misconception that everyone is moral and decent?

An abusive dirtbag.

of which there has never been and never will be, a shortage.

Lies. Only ACTIVE registered voters are automatically receiving mail in ballots.

1 Like

Just for clarification in your post were you referring to your friends receiving ballots for the 2020 presidential election? Do these ballots require a signature that matches the one on file?

What’s to stop them from doing the same thing with absentee ballots?

Human behavior follows a statistical pattern, which is why we wouldn’t have to worry about such behaviors causing any changes that would come out of baseline noise.

Why, nothing of course. This is why expanding the number of ballots amenable to coercion is a bad idea.

from Elections: Mail-In Ballots a Recipe for Confusion, Coercion, and Fraud | National Review

Experts have long cautioned against wholesale use of mail ballots, which are cast outside the scrutiny of election officials. “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud,” was the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former president Jimmy Carter and former secretary of state James Baker.