COSBY SENTENCED: ‘America’s Dad’ Sentenced to ‘3 to 10 YEARS’ in State Prison

Originally published at: COSBY SENTENCED: ‘America’s Dad’ Sentenced to ‘3 to 10 YEARS’ in State Prison | Sean Hannity

Disgraced comedian Bill Cosby was sentenced to three to seven years in state prison Tuesday after being found guilty of three counts of “felony aggravated indecent assault” in April.

According to Fox News, “The sentence is significantly lighter than the possible maximum sentence for his crimes, each of which carry up to 10 years in prison, meaning he could have served a 30 year maximum sentence. However, District Attorney Kevin Steel asked O’Neill Monday to sentence Cosby, 81, to five to 10 years in state prison. However, Cosby’s defense team argued that even that would cause ‘excessive hardship’ to the elderly star.”

“What does an 81-year-old man do in prison?” attorney Joseph Green asked the court. “How does he fight off the people who are trying to extort him, or walk to the mess hall?"

Read the full report at Fox News.

Good…he got off lite IMO.

1 Like

What protection his fame doesn’t buy, he has enough money to buy the rest until his parole.

I will never understand this. He was Bill Cosby, for God’s sake. He could have got women by the score! He didn’t need to drug them.

Very sad…

But yeah, he may be 81 but he destroyed the lives of a lot of women. He deserves to spend some time in jail.

I think it’s wanting what you cant have. Or maybe just the power trip.
He certainly didn’t get as much time as he should have received.

He actually received above the sentencing range for the consolidated charges. Considerably above.

When will he be eligible for parole?

For a 45 year crime spree.

For the one crime he was convicted of. Courts cannot sentence for crimes that may of happened, but were never prosecuted.

I believe he must serve the three full year minimum.

True.

In fact, I think he’s technically a first-time offender in the eyes of the courts.

I don’t expect him to walk out of prison. Ever. He’ll be dead before 3 years are done.

Just my guess.

He may walk a little funny when he walks out.

this pervert deserves more time in jail, his sick crimes upon these women were disgusting. He spared no shame with them. If this were you or me on trial … we’d never get out of jail. btw he wants a assistant in his cell to help him claiming he’s blind … his vision is ok however he can’t drive

The drugging part must have been as important to him as the women. As my grandpa would say “There is a lot of sick people in the world”, I’m sure he wasn’t the only one who has said that :slight_smile: good old non drug raping grand paw paw miss him.