Cosby found guilty

you have to apply the death penalty thinking to this…If it saves one life

Perhaps you didn’t understand my question. Why are you so angry?

I understood it. I know dudes like you. Not angry but I see you.

Darlin’, you never even read about someone like me.

Good ol boy.

Not hardly. But thanks for the compliment.

Your protected bubble won’t allow you to escape from world that was created for you.

This doesn’t make sense.

There is other philosophies and way of life out here if you ever want to explore.

These thing happen and this is why real physical evidence should be the standard to support any rape allegation. A friend of mine spent a year in jail awaiting trial when his newly wed wife accused him of rapping her ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT! She later came forward and retracted the claim and he was released. She apparently was mentally ill and was on medication but hid that from my friend, she went off her meds apparently and started seeing things.

The Cosby accuser has some serious financial incentives to continue her pursuit of someone who already gave her 3.2 million. That on its own makes her claim suspect. Just think of the future paydays she will have now. She continued her contact with him after the alleged event. Usually rape victims avoid their rapist after the rape. Not her. She wasn’t his dependent or had to live in his home. There was no reason for her to ever stay in contact with him. I was molested as a young teen and I made sure I never got near that person again.

http://www.heralddemocrat.com/news/20180222/breana-harmon-pleads-guilty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/11/jury-orders-blogger-to-pay-8-4-million-to-ex-army-colonel-she-accused-of-rape/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d50ee06de9be

Instead of going to all that trouble, why not just follow the “Billy Graham Rule”?

Kind of hard to do in a world with 50% women in it. You will be in a situation where you will be alone with a women. What are you going to do, become a monk? Billy Graham didn’t do that. How are single men ever suppose to meet their future wives? Mail order? Hey lets prevent them from working so men wont have to have contact with them. Lets pull a Saudi Arabia. Put a burka on them so all you can do is see their eyes as well.

The jury must have liked pudding, cuz they’re pudding his butt in jail!

Luckily for some guys in my town they did record a gangbang they took part in. Basically two girls were partying with half of the local minor league baseball team (single A affiliate). The girls come to the police the next day claiming they’d been raped by a dozen men. But several of the guys were recording their buddies on their cell phones as they took turns and the girls were calling out things like “Next” and very obviously were willing and enjoying it in the moment. But without those videos it would have been a nightmare for the players. Most of them were black from poor Carribean or latin American countries while the two girls were white. There would have been lynch mobs without those videos effectively ending the investigation within a day.

And I know of another case in my town where a girl had a threesome with two guys. One of the guys, unbeknownst to the other guy and the girl had a secret camera set up in his room and he got the whole thing on video. Pervy but turned out great when the woman claimed rape the next day. He produced his video in which the girl was very willing and was trying very hard to get the guys to do a little guy on guy action during the threesome.