CORY’S CONTEMPT: Sen. Booker Says US Justice System a ‘Cancer on the Soul’ of America

Originally published at: CORY’S CONTEMPT: Sen. Booker Says US Justice System a ‘Cancer on the Soul’ of America | Sean Hannity

Sen. Cory Booker stunned viewers across the country this week when he slammed America’s laws, judges, and legal principles; calling the entire justice system a “cancer on the soul of our country.”

Booker was speaking with ‘The Daily Show’ host Trevor Noah when he viciously tore into the rule-of-law as it exists in America today.

“What angers me is before we even had a Donald Trump elected, we had a cancer on the soul of our country; a criminal justice system that treats you better if you’re rich and guilty and poor and innocent,” Booker told Noah.

“We still had kids in my city- people think Flint, Michigan is some kind of an anomaly, there are a thousand jurisdictions where children have twice the lead blood levels than Flint, Michigan. I can go through the things that were going on before Donald Trump was elected that we seemed to tolerate in our nation, a level of injustice that, to me, is outrageous," he added.

He must have been talking about Hillary.

1 Like