Correspondents dinner Huckabee Sanders "roast" falls flat

Call_me_Ishmael
" You can’t even play youtubes on this forum of some of the “jokes” without getting demerits."

I once quoted the president, and received a 2 week time out.

2 Likes

Look here woman, Donald is just telling it like it is, counterpunching, PC liberal snowflakes be damned! But that comedian at a roast crossed a line!

I once posted a YouTube of LBJ talking on the phone … same happened to me.

But let’s add context. This dinner is a charity event for young people’s scholarships.

They are taking their cue from the Obama Administration and his employees except without breaking the law and trashing the Constitution as the previous Administration did sending the country down the toilet they didn’t have a soul to sell so they just did it for power, prestige and more importantly control.

The “nasty women” of Trump’s administration are the disinfectant needed to clean out the rancid DC Swamp and rancid liberal progressives.

This is what the left has become nowadays. They never gotten over their ass beating on Nov 8th 2016. And their outright hatred towards middle America and common man is obvious.

1 Like

Trump and Obama’s administrations are the same only in the fantasies of the MAGA cult. I guess that is the sort of lies people need to tell themselves to explain this embarrassment of lies, criminal behavior, stupidity, and corruption.

I never used a racial slur or a profanity – just Trump’s “blood coming out…” line.

Stop making excuses and pretending a comedian is held to a higher standard than our president.

That’s ridiculous.

Republicans proving once again they are the true snowflakes.

1 Like

For me it has little to do with the president. It’s historically been a tradition at the correspondent’s dinner to actually be funny and put away the sharpest knives for an evening. The last few years that has happened less and less. It’s a symptom of the abject hatred that is growing like a cancer in our government and in our nation.

When a political movement decides to toss away any principles they one claimed to hold in order to go all in behind a man who has spent several decades demonstrating he is a foul, ignorant, mean spirited, selfish blowhard who will literally say or do anything as long as he believes it might benefit him in the short term? That is the cancer you are looking for. And the normalization of the Trump voter is helping it to spread.

Yes that is part of it. It’s just as bad on the far left.

How do you quote someone?

will the liberal candidates this year be dressed like this?

A comedic roast is not by nature supposed to take the high road, but neither is it supposed to wallow in the sewers below the street. From the coverage I have read and seen this morning that is exactly where the event went, straight into the sewers.

Bad show.

so she was not nice to the Kennedy family, CNN, Anderson Cooper, the liberal goddess Rachael, etc…

yeah… pretty sad.

Aside from that… what did she say about any conservative that has not been said here by libs in the forum?

Hit reply, Click on upper left hand side quote bubble/mark and off your go.

Different venues, different menus.

So NOW trumpanzees complain about something being foul, classless, unfunny, and cringeworthy?

3 Likes

That cancer is called LIBERALISM!