Coronavirus Thread Political

He can lay off the Snake Oil act though.

Please quote where I stated that. I’m waiting.

Maybe before summer is through we can have alien invasion…that might do the trick.

Who said China isn’t to blame?

Blame Trump for the virus? What?

:heart: Oh I doubt that.

I blame china for a lot of stuff.
I don’t know how handling the growing crisis in the U.S is their fault.

The experts have said 12-18 months until it is available to the public. :call_me_hand:

which is enough time to do a clinical study.

But what does Trump say? That’s the important part.

Anyone can trace the thread back and see the implications of what was being said.

I actually did it in high school, for 2 years.

I couldn’t imagine doing it now. :crazy_face:

[quote=“armycowboy, post:9095, topic:227988”]

Now its implications. Keep dancing.

That explains a lot.

The doctors I have heard speak after the last press conference were extremely vocal in their condemnation of D. Trump.

did the Ice Cream Machine work?

1 Like

No, it really isn’t. That should be a major point. He is not the medical expert and if he says something that is questionable feel free to mock, but its not really a big deal. If you want to find out what’s going on medically, go to the CDC webpage or the webpages of major medical institutes, not @ real donald trump.

:heart: all the pretty girls do. I like to get my strawberry shakes from them in the summer time.

1 Like

Maybe you are looking in the wrong country Mr. CanadianJudo.

The USA drive-thru’s for coronavirus have already starting opening across America.

You might want to tell that to everyone in this thread who jumped on the “IT’S CURED’ bandwagon because Trump opened his mouth.

1 Like

So for a vaccien and treatment . . . you want full clinical trials correct?

How Long Does a Phase 1 Clinical Trial Take?

The length of a phase 1 study is typically several months.

How Long Does a Phase 2 Clinical Trial Take?

The length of a phase 2 study can span several months to 2 years. This phase involves up to several hundred people, with researchers looking for the effectiveness and safety of the drug over a relatively short period of time.

How Long Does a Phase 3 Clinical Trial Take?

The length of study for phase 3 clinical trials is usually 1 to 4 years. This phase involves 300 to 3,000 patients, with tests designed to determine the drug’s longer-term effects.

How Long Does a Phase 4 Clinical Trial Take?

The length of study for phase 4 clinical trials can be the same as that for a phase 3 clinical trial or even longer.

You can expect a vaccine and treatment in 6 to 10 years if all goes well.

That what you want?

Or would you like the 18 month shortened version for the vaccine and and use of a drug that appears to be working in other countries in use now?

Can you imagine canada locked down for 6 to 10 years?

And another link giving a much longer time line

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=9877

And the FDA approval time line and how many drugs make it to the next step.

https://www.fda.gov/patients/drug-development-process/step-3-clinical-research

Notice each step
30% fail the first step
67% fail the second step
70% fail the third step