Coronavirus Thread Political

If what I’m reading is correct it can survive 6-12 hours on surfaces as long as the humidity is up over 60%.

North Texas and the desert parts of the country will be fine. :rofl:

Good god man listen to the damned audio, that isn’t what he said.

Rogers is lying out his ass and cutting the audio to make it almost sound like what he claims but that isn’t close to what he said.

He never encouraged people to go to work sick with the CV.

Your titter crush is a lying piece of ■■■■■

1 Like

That is BS, pure fabrication on your part.

All he really said is that people have mild forms of something and are going to work. They don’t know if it’s the Corona Flu, or if it is the regular flu. He’s just saying that people have mild forms of whatever and are working through it.

More importantly he said people with mild cases won’t realize its CoVid19 and will work through it and keep going to work.

Nothing in what he said encourages people who know they have it to go to work.

The Twitter Crush is lying out of his rear.

So you go to work with a “mild case of something”. But…you had CoVid19.
And it’s pretty contagious and the “old guy in the stock room” was kinda a weak.

He catches it and dies!!

Should you feel guilty? Tell his family you’re sorry? Chalk it up to Darwin’s Work begin Done???

1 Like

Yeah, that is exactly what I was seeing with the comments at Yahoo News, where they were copying HuffPo giving it that same interpretation.
It is now to the level of bizarre. Someone provides the actual statement of Trump saying what he thinks may be happening, some idiot interprets it to mean he thinks it should be happening…and the interpretation is accepted as truth over the audio of the literal comment.

I guess if I say the crime rate went up last month that means I support crime going up.
There’s really no talking to these people.

When POTUS was discussing people going to work with the illness, he would have been prudent to suggest that “going to work when you’re sick” is a bad idea.

Is that too much to ask? :elephant: :us:

2 Likes

That would have been a nice touch and a fair criticism.

Actually, my kids school had to send out an email to all the parents advising them not to send their children to school if they had flu like symptoms and a temperature of 100 the day before.

Do you think Trump is helping or hurting?

I’d have to agree…I didn’t take it that way when I heard it. I think you will find that what happens here is that most people will get mildly sick and not even realize they have the Corona Flu.

Isn’t that always school policy?

I believe everyone involved is doing what they can. There will be failings, as the CDC and medical communities consist of people.
No one is trying to mess this up and no one is telling people to go to work with the disease.

1 Like

Yes…and it was emailed, by itself, to all parents week before last, to emphasize it. In Dallas, probably more due to flu than coronavirus.

But Trump is just making ■■■■ up.

Good gosh. No, Trump is not giving people the disease. If he doesn’t always say exactly the right thing he is not killing people.

Remember when people said that the President should divorce himself from his business completely to avoid any appearance of impropriety?

Yeah… this is why.

The supporters won’t care.

Current postings in non political coronavirus thread = 41
Current postings in political coronavirus thread = 218

Tells you where people’s real interests in this are.

Getting great ratings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235665090432708608

He’s so ■■■■■■■ pathetic.