Coronavirus Thread Political II

Well, you got me.

We have already sent many back to school since the beginning of the school year. Those not going back are doing so for political, not scientific, reasons.

2 Likes

Pfft.

Jbiden has nothing to do with schools.

2 Likes

Y’all are on the same page.

He had nothing to do with all our schools being open from day one.

Pffffffft indeed.

1 Like

Plenty of blame to go around when it comes to psychos sending kids to school during a pandemic.

He didn’t close them, he can’t open them. See: Cuomo v DiBlasio

What he may be able to do is influence the unions causing the problem. They like him.

But he can’t open anything.

2 Likes

We are doing fine.

Keep your fear in your own pocket.

2 Likes

What are you arguing about? I was pointing out how obviously its already political.

And when it comes to that and the position of reopening schools…you all are on the same page.

I’m not.

Yeah and teachers and students have died. That’s not fine. It’s bad actually.

I and any students I have during a day are fine.

Every situation is not the same. we need to quit treating them as if they are.

1 Like

What’s the point? Why are we doing this? Digital whiteboard, physical whiteboard, how does it matter?

Read the information out there. Kids are suffering, parents are struggling. Suicides in children are up.

If you had to teach for months via online you would see why they need to be in class. But since you did not, you can’t see what we see. You are being driven by fear.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, kids are killing themselves because they aren’t at school learning algebra with a real chalkboard. Maybe, just maybe, providing financial support to families during a pandemic would of helped with that problem. Maybe focusing our pandemic response on people’s needs instead of the economy would have helped with that.

I’m sure none of this has to do with their parents dying from the plague.

A lot of it has to do with children need interact in other children.

2 Likes

They just want to see their friends. But they can’t. Why? Billionaires need their net worth increased by half a trillion dollars. Everything has to stay on.

This has nothing to do with billionaires. I don’t get this hate people have for other people who have more than they do.
This has to do with the fact that children need other children to stay mentally healthy. This has to do with partisans using the virus to make things so bad so they can gain power.
States where children have been in school since the beginning of the school year have not had any more deaths than states that have kept the children locked in the basement.

1 Like