Coronavirus Thread Political II

He doesn’t have total authority.

2 Likes

i know

amazing how the left dems and media love federalism now huh?

Why is it that when Dems point out hypocrisy, cons automatically make the claim of “Dems love X now!1!!”

No, just because we point out that cons support an Trump authoritative government after years of claiming Obama was bad because he loved an authoritarian government is hypocrisy.

5 Likes

GMT time. 14:36 right now.

:wink:

trump delays stimulus checks because he wants his name on them.

i made a thread about this but it was deleted.

3 Likes

One can only imagine what would have happened if President Obama had insisted on something like this during an election year.

4 Likes

Or when people are suffering.

1 Like

i imagine this will be brought up in the CV briefing.

It’s remarkable that they can give him a pass for spending 6 weeks golfing, tweeting, rallying, vacationing at Mara Lago, and screaming about the Democrat Hoax, and then pretend that his sick lack of action has had no effect on how this is all going down.

3 Likes

Even one week earlier could have saved tens of thousands of American lives. Imagine what a month could have done for us?

Trump will forever go down in history as the example of how NOT to handle a public health crisis.

4 Likes

Basically, it’s the difference between being proactive and reactive. A bit of proactive planning and taking measures could have really diminished the overall suffering. But, Trump has been a reactive president throughout his presidency if you think about it - always putting himself in a spot where he has to react to one crisis or situation after another instead of leading from ahead.

2 Likes

Why is the article BS? I watched that press event and I think the article did a good job of summarizing what happened. Are you saying that it is BS because there was no way we were going to have mass testing? If so, did the WH know that? And if so, then why did they put on the dog and pony show?
And if they didn’t know, then who didn’t tell them?

But don’t forget that all along he knew it was going to be a major pandemic.

3 Likes

Edit - already pointed out how wrong Wildrose post was.

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll be bombarded with ads reminding us of that as the election gets closer. I hope everyone pays attention.

1 Like

i never pointed that out

ask someone else

dont forget your broad brush:

You’ve never said Obama was authoritarian?

< accessing…>

nope

1 Like

The fact that he was out there every day screaming about it being the Democrat Hoax proves he knew full well it was here.

Sick.

3 Likes