Coronavirus Thread Political II

Well, he had to kiss Xi’s ass.

The 1st case in the US was recorded Jan. 26th. We sent the PPE’s to china on Feb.7th.

CDC failed too. But I am putting this solely on the Trump admin. Unless you can tell me that it would have take 16 years to get ventilators in stock or to have retainer contracts with vendors to produce them when necessary…

Utterly irrelevant it was less than a semi load.

It’s 17.8 tons of PPE’s we needed here

I suggested in another thread that every Governor Across the Nation should seal sealed there for two damn weeks. Cut this thing off quit creating new clusters.

The only exception of course being essential travel and where possible I would make truckers hauling supplies into the states drop their trailers at the border without ever stepping out of the truck and have somebody else pick it up and deliver it.

So we’re back to ■■■■ the Chinese. I like it!

1 Like

The hospitals who ran out of face masks disagree that they were irrelevant

Imagine that.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1225836989393534976?s=20
There goes all that stuff we wish we had now.

Which hospitals?

If we were actually out of PPE you have a point. We’re not.

1 Like

Which organizations?

Ive never implied otherwise. There is plenty of blame to go around for this catastrophic cluster ■■■■ of a response

1 Like

List the hospitals that were out of them at that time and provide links.

It is the governor’s who are responsible for the initial response to any emergency in their state, therefore if they were actually out of those emergency supplies you need to be looking at the governor.

Then she’ll were those governors had requested those supplies from the federal government prior to that date.

I’m going to make a heartless no empathy conservative out of you yet.

Did you read your own citation there?

Those were DONATIONS from PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS In the United States not from the us strategic stockpile.

Of course you will…anything to avoid holding your beloved goverment bureaucracy accountable.

1 Like

I may have missed it but I have yet to see any of them admit that our own regulatory state was the biggest impediment to an earlier bigger intervention.

Have you seen that?

1 Like

Uh oh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/business/economy/coronavirus-china-supplies.amp.html

2 Likes