Coronavirus Thread Political II

Those who tweet.

She can eat her crow and maybe share some with you.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Singapore

Why is the President tweeting about how he doesn’t care about how good his ratings are?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1252552057170649088

If teh virus is controlled enough to liberate michigan, VA and WI, why are we shutting down immigration?

There’s really no use in explaining it to you. I tried earlier in the thread on this and you ignored it, so…:man_shrugging:

I don’t care about this thing I talk about for years.

Why are you posting about the President’s tweets?

Recycling garbage they think are gotchas.

1 Like

He’s not freaking out. We have probably 25 million people or more who’ve lost their jobs in the last month, the last thing we need is more unemployed people coming from outside the country when we’re facing the kind of unemployment we are facing right now. Absolutely the right decision.

If anything this is something he should have done sooner.

1 Like

Economy.

We can’t burden the unessentials any more.

So the President doesn’t care about his ratings?

The thing that he continually talks about?

Seems weird.

And you again ignore when he’s laid it out for you pretty definitively. Like I said, what’s the use?

Do you folks on the left realize that for 3.5 years all you’ve complained about is style and word choice…All the while the policies had largely been productive up until this stupid pandemic. And I’m very comfortable that everything that could be done has been during the pandemic.

Why is the left always whining about the President’s choice of words?

3 Likes

He’s owning your media and you don’t even get it.

1 Like

The President seems more concerned about people watching him than the information that he is trying to convey.

I can only imagine the reaction if Gov Cuomo were to tweet about how more people are watching him than the President or some nonsense like that.

I am sure that you and I would be in agreement about our opinions on such a thing.

Is it the President’s job to “own” people on on twitter or to look out for the safety and security of the American people during a public health crises?

Pretty sure there have been some policy disagreements peppered in there.

So your argument is, “Why do people care so much about the things the President says?”

Ok.

1 Like

What do you think about the feud between Cuomo and Diblasio during an epidemic?

Not mutually exclusive.