Corey Lewindowsky: Womp Womp

Savage af
10Char

so Obama’s church cast him out? Lib celebrities cursed him? Libs in forum rent their clothes and set themselves on fire? Democrats congess people beat down the doors where Obama’s cages were kept?

Stop posting lies.

1 Like

I’m not.

I’m refusing to accept your definitions of “getting beat up”.

Which is the fallacy of assuming that if two situations gave anything at all in common, they are the exact same situation.

What Obama did and what Trump is doing are not the same thing AT ALL.

“cages”

The only source they cite for the claim is themselves and I don’t find anything from DHS or ICE supporting it.

You ever listen to Tucker on Bubba the Love Sponge?

I find it so strange none of his fans seem to wanna talk about that.

I think Sean should have you on his show.

This truly warms my heart. :smiley:

No and I can’t imagine getting particularly worked up about it no matter what he’s said on the subject.

an 18 year old kid however…

I’m sure you think you have a point somewhere. Make it.

you getting triggered at whenever Hoggs speaks of course.

Didn’t you get the memo that Hogg’s 15 minutes where up? For some reason that 15 minutes seems to keep extending itself for a very long time. Guess he isn’t as irrelevant as some think him to be. Odd how an 18 year old punk can keep eating at so many people’s crawl.

So Dumpster Donnie took Cory Womp Womp with him on Air Force 1 to Nevada today. There is no level of low class too low for this bunch, it seems. They’ll probably be meeting fellow Republican candidate the reality TV star/pimp/brothels owner while they’re there.

Trump on Charles Krauthammer: “Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

He who insults the best gets to fly with The King!

I had to go look that one up because I thought it had to be a mistake and there was no way anyone would be that low class.

Why did I even doubt that Donald could be that disgusting. Of course he is.

He and Cory Womp Womp are 2 disgusting peas of the same nasty pod.

You have got to be kidding me?