Conservatives failed to meet March fundraising goal

[Inadvertently misleading tite.

I get a lot of emails from Republicans, all of 'em saying the same thing - we need more money. (Same as Dems do, I’m sure.)

But this isn’t from Conservatives in general, but Mitch’s Senate Committe in particular.]

I just received an email from Mitch McConnell. (Though the email address was not from Mitch but rather from conservativeintel.com)

It was entitled, “This is Bad.”

This is the last thing I wanted to do today, but I needed to reach out to let you know that we FAILED to reach our critical March fundraising goal. This was our most important deadline yet, and the consequences for us not reaching our goal could be as serious as us LOSING in November.

This is the last thing I wanted to do today, but I needed to reach out to let you know that we FAILED to reach our critical March fundraising goal. This was our most important deadline yet, and the consequences for us not reaching our goal could be as serious as us LOSING in November.

In order to make up the difference to help us reach our goal AND guarantee victory in November, [ we’ve extended our deadline for 48 hours only AND activated EMERGENCY 500% MATCHING. )

So why is Mitch McConnell writing a desperate request for funds to go to an organization called Conservative Intel?

http://conservativeintel.com/

Edit…I clicked on a payment link and the money is supposed to go to Team Mitch. “Your contribution will benefit McConnell Senate Committee.”

I never believe a single word in those things.

1 Like

When the US is preparing for an upcoming pandemic and the unemployment rate changes more than at any time in our history, I’m confident Mitch can suck it up?

I’m pretty sure as well.

The dems have been on the wrong side of this since day one. I can’t imagine how their coffers are looking in comparison.

3 Likes

Not exactly shocking considering we’re in the middle of a pandemic and panic that caused the greatest short term loss of GDP in our history as a nation due to the panic.