Conservatives, are DeSantis and Abbot correct?

And let’s be very clear - you claim I support Biden’s EO about mandates.

I don’t recall ever posting that support.

That is what you are lying about.

Honestly, why?

I get that you hate me. But other than that, why spew so many lies? I don’t get it.

Personal disdain? :rofl:

Don’t flatter yourself. Not even a blip on the screen.

My point is freedom; you can’t handle it and don’t want anybody else to have it.

2 Likes

To hate you, I’d have to care.

You do.

You are an authoritarian through and through.

You are lying about the positions of those around you.

Everyone here can see it.

It’s shameful.

:rofl: You can’t shame me.

No, you support it.

You continue to lie about my position.

I honest to god have zero memory of posting on it one way or the other.

Right now, I don’t support it - I think it will be struck down in the courts, and I think it’s the wrong way to achieve more vaccinations.

I may have posted differently about it specifically in the past but I don’t remember doing so.

You continuing to claim I did with no proof…well, that’s just a bully authoritarian trying to convince himself a lie is true.

Lawyers in some …what is it? societies? tribes? I forgot your word…can’t be shamed?

Lol.

Hey, so seriously, are you a lawyer?

You support it. Being afraid it will be “struck down in courts” is not being against it.

What’s wrong with it? It’s working.

It’s ok, I remember.

And your proof is your own delusional hate filled delusions.

Let it go man.

Some probably can, I cannot. Not by you nor anybody else. I have an internal locus of control - it’s blessing.

You saw it.

So post the proof.

Or stop lying.

You are not man enough to do either I see.

I let it go an hour ago.

You never saw a problem to which the answer wasn’t more central government. It’s not your fault really, some are just susceptible to indoctrination.

2 Likes

O saw you pretend to be a lawyer for a little while and then kind of admit you weren’t.

It’s a mystery to me to this day because you won’t be honest about it.

Sure, sure, not man enough.

Did you? All righty then.

Have a nice evening.

And I never took the position you are continuing to lie about. And therefore your cartoon image of me that you concocted is unconfirmed, so you dig in deeper to the lie.

It’s ok. I understand.

Good. Have a nice evening then.