Congressman watching golf during impeachment hearings

Dude’s multi-tasking like a boss. Like me checking Twitter in this afternoon’s meeting.

1 Like

To all Trump supporters outraged about this, I have one thing to say:

You really got him now!

:joy:

Wouldn’t only some of those be alleged felonies?

What specific laws were broken in the impeachment charges. Specific charges that Trump could be charged with. Please and thank you.

I dont care

obvously you do when you post a reply.

come to terms with it.

In this thread/class will you teach your cohorts how to stick to the topic instead of dragging Trump into every discussion screaming “whatabout!”

2 Likes

I’ll be glad to educate anyone who uses it improperly.

Those who can’t do teach.

1 Like

Worry about you snow…I’ll take care of me.

I can’t use “Whataboutism” improperly-you’re right. And since I can’t use it improperly, I’ll use that knowledge to help teach others not to use it improperly. Thanks for the endorsement!

And I’ve always taken issue with that phrase, because usually those who “can do” are very often teachers, or become teachers.

Well, if your “classes” are that convoluted, I look forward to everyone leaving that thread cross eyed.

Too easy…

Convoluted? No-it’s very simple. But I can only lead the elephant to water.

Impeachment isn’t a legal process, as explained by then Representative Graham. This is not a criminal matter.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article230483449.html

1 Like

You missed the post that said Trump has committed felonies and gave the impeachment proceedings as one of them.

So I was was asking them the laws that were broken that he is being impeached for.

Do keep up.

I’ll take: “what was smashing cell phones and wiping servers with a cloth for $200 Alex.”

What felonies were included in the Articles of Impeachment?

I suppose. But with an abundance of evidence that would guarantee conviction if he were not President and were indicted for them.

I never claimed specific laws were broken relative to the impeachment articles. I claimed abuse of power which is part of high crimes. Remember, when impeachment was written in to the Constitution there was no such thing as criminal statutes. Impeachment is not about statutory crimes. It’s about high crimes. As in crimes that could only be committed from the power the office provides.

That’s not what I said for what it is worth. @BlueHeron is correct as well.

Not sure what that has to do with my post?