Congressman watching golf during impeachment hearings

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/congressman-cedric-richmond-caught-watching-presidents-cup-during-impeachment-hearings/ar-AAK6COI?li=BBnbfcL

Video closeup of the congressman’s laptop in the link. People around him don’t seem bothered by it either.

I can’t blame the guy. This whole thing has had a predetermined outcome since the 2018 midterms – and to be blunt, since the 2016 elections – so it doesn’t require a lot of attention during the proceedings. Chances are good that zoom-ins of many other laptops and tablets and cell phones would reveal similar things.

For the record, it also has a predetermined outcome once it leaved the House.

The whole thing is just a big waste of time – and a waste of Congress.

I don’t care either.

How boring does the impeachment hearing have to be when people are choosing to watch golf instead?

6 Likes

The Trumpeets should be epic.

:golf: (Insert subdued golf applause here.)

1 Like

Well that was very dumb and irresponsible of him.

Optics.

Pelosi rules with an iron angry little girl fist clenched up in a gnarly knot.

Does anyone?

5 Likes

The outrage of this Republican shill is truly funny.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1205313455378587648?s=20

Gasp! Clutch! Shriek! Disgrace!!!

3 Likes

Is that a neck beard?

Nothing relied on hearing anything. He knew which party he belonged to.

2 Likes

Beats nadler falling asleep during his own committee’s impeachment hearing.

But still…

2 Likes

Who cares?

1 Like

But they do not care one bit about the multiple felonies committed by Trump, or the multiple abuses of office committed by Trump. What a joke.

6 Likes

Remember earlier in the week when the President owed millions because he ran a fraudulent charity and used it for personal and political gain?

Yeah… me too.

So while Rep Richmond should have been doing his ■■■■■■■ job instead of watching golf, it seems that what the people are outraged over is really out of whack.

4 Likes

Yep…and remember when Trump bashed a teenager for winning Time’s Person of the Year over him? I do…but #BeBest and NOOOOOOOO GOLF!!!

1 Like

Because there weren’t any. Next…

Whatabout?

1 Like

Unindicted co-conspirator, Individual #1, Mueller Report listing Obstruction of Justice, and the current Articles of Impeachment beg to disagree.

As I said, there weren’t any. Next…