Congress reaches deal to fund gun violence research for first time in decades

No. The last one was in my favor and it wasn’t 20 years ago.

Wouldn’t be any different than research into drunk driving.

1 Like

Don’t gun lovers always compare gun deaths to car deaths? Government studies and keeps statistics on speed limits, driving conditions, seat belts, car seats, and vehicle safety.

Yeah, I think they do.

1 Like

I could tell you why…

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single lib mention why the restriction was necessary in the first place.

Studying gun violence is operative research on a political group?

1 Like

If you guys want to study it do so using your own money.

Would you libs have a problem if republican congress wants to fund study on why woman have abortions?

Would that be cool with you all?

1 Like

Let me check with the hive mind since anyone against Trump thinks exactly the same as the next critic of him. Would that be cool with you all?

1 Like

Seriously though - studying gun violence is conducting research against a political group?

What group?

1 Like

Americans

2 Likes

Thank you for answering.

Will you please elaborate - how are Americans targeted from a study about gun violence? Is it only studies about gun violence that are taxpayer funded that do this targeting, or any study about it whatsoever?

1 Like

OK, then that would be a waste of time and money.

Are you denying that this is opposition researcher?

I made no mention of it either way.

Have you answered my very general question?

Mine second. Why was the restriction on government-funded studies put into place?

I don’t know - why?

I distrust any study sought primarily by one political side – either side. The goal is almost always intended to reach a particular finding. And you can bet that no matter what’s in the final report, the sponsoring side will draw its own conclusions.

2 Likes

CDC got caught in the cookie jar. It’s not hard to find.

Abortion is public health crisis…we need to fund why there are so many abortions.

3 Likes