Conceal and carry situation quiz

OP. Title

I conceal my firearm and carry it every day. Conceal and carry! :grin:

I have a sister who carries in her purse as well.

“Carry”, “Open Carry”, “Concealed Carry”, “Conceal and Carry”.

Great advice. Go get fired. :joy::joy::joy:

Fired is better than dead.

Ask any convenience store clerk who had to use deadly force to defend himself while at work.

Corporate doesn’t give a crap about the worker, just the liability.

1 Like

How do you know that every corporate head office does not give a crap sbouf the worker. I work in a corporate head office and we very much give a crap about every worker.

Mostly it’s about insurance. It costs them less if you get killed or wounded than if you kill or wound a perp.

The key word is “concealed”.

Remember the psychiatrist a few years ago who had to defend himself from an armed, crazed patient?

He’d been carrying for years and nobody had a clue.

You can always find another job but knife and bullet wounds are permanent.

That is the worst way a woman can carry.

If she’s going to purse carry she really should look at getting a purse specifically made for carry with cut proof straps and a dedicated weapons pocket with a proper built in holster.

1 Like

How do you figure that out? If I get shot and killed at work then how is my family suing my employer any less of a liability???

They have no duty to protect you.

They have a duty to provide a safe workplace.

But that aside no employer has less liability for an employee who is killed at work as someone who is committing a crime on their premises.

No, they have a duty to provide a work place that is “reasonably” safe and meets code.

Is there anything in your state’s or city’s codes requiring they armor their work places and provided armed security to defend you from all possible threats?

Of course not.

If they could be held liable for failing to do so work place restrictions on carry would vaporize over night.

You claimed the employer has more liability for someone killed while committing a criminal act than an employee killed by an employee. Which is not true.

Yes I did because it is true.

They have no responsibility to protect you from robberies or grudge killers and thus as such have very little liability if you are wounded or killed at work.

If however an employee wounds or kills someone they have massive liability.

Complete ■■■■■■■■■ Employers liability insurance exists for situations like this as well as a variety of others.

I really hope no one takes the brilliant advice to ignore any restrictions an employer may put on carrying firearms.

That wasn’t the question.

That insurance is to pay for incidences where they are found to be negligent.

They have no duty to protect you hence, no negligence.