Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

I know that. I was purposely keeping it over simplified…for those who havent read the report.

Trump supporters should read it and point to everyone which parts of the report completely “exonerate” fat donald. Shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish.

Didn’t fat donald not too long ago state that he was completely exonerated? What the hell happened? :rofl:

“Was written as nastily as possible “ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1119569774286135297?s=21

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. It’s still an opinion. How can his statement on somebody else’s intent be a fact?

1 Like

#likeyoudid

2 Likes

Ain’t looking pretty for fat donald after the Mueller report came out. He’s down to 37% approval. Rats won’t be jumping ship until he hits 32%

According to the poll, 37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office, down from 40 percent in a similar poll conducted on April 15 and matching the lowest level of the year. That is also down from 43 percent in a poll conducted shortly after U.S. Attorney General William Barr circulated a summary of the report in March.

Nope…he obstructed and people ignored him…the intent is clear.

Im not wasting my time anymore arguing with people defending a criminal and traitor.

1 Like

He should resign as an embarrassment to human beings…

1 Like

Enough talk…impeach him if you think he’s a criminal and a traitor.

Why so it dies in the senate because mitch got his 200 million pound of flesh?

Come now conan do better

Libs believe a crime has been committed…but yet don’t want to do anything about it.

I thought the Mueller report was all lies…all a hoax. So Trump’s conclusion based on a lie and a hoax too?

That’s all fine and dandy except last I checked Plasmaball is a member of the HORs, so telling him to impeach Trump is silly, because he can not do so.

Unless @Plasmaball your hiding the fact you are indeed a congressman😁

3 Likes

Im not otherwise id be on the floor right now pointing this all out

2 Likes

So there was no obstruction. Glad we could agree.

You seem really upset.

This is a lame attempt sneaky…do better

You’re really, really upset. What did you feel was going to happen? You really think Pelosi is going after Trump on obstruction? Are you kidding?

There was no justice to obstruct.

I guess laughing at you guys defending a criminal is being upset…do me a favor sneaky…i dont tell you how you feel…dont tell me how i feel…got it? Good…

I can’t help it, I’m a self-educated psychologist.

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of collusion. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word collud[ e ] was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign coordinat[ ed] -a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, coordination does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express-between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Pg 10