COMEY'S REVENGE: The Former FBI Boss RIPS REPUBLICANS in Twitter Tirade

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-agents-congress-subpoenas/

“Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell theDC.”

“Agents all over the country who love the bureau and are sickened by James Comey’s behavior and Andrew McCabe and Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch and the thugs like John Brennan-who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs.”…“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

The House and Senate Judiciary Committees can issue these subpoenas to the agents. Congress has to handle this mess. Another special prosecutor would still answer to Rod Rosenstein.

The Inspector General cannot question former members of the agency.

Where did you get this information from?

The OIG has jurisdiction over all complaints of misconduct against Department of Justice employees, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; Drug Enforcement Administration; Federal Bureau of Prisons; U.S. Marshals Service; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; United States Attorneys Offices; and employees who work in other Divisions or Offices in the Department of Justice.

That does not say that they cannot interview past employees. We know they can as is evidenced by Horowitz interviewing former Director Comey in his McCabe probe.

I didn’t mean “interview” when I said “question.” He has no jurisdiction over civilians.

so is Comey wrong?

If these accusations by the rank and file prove true, Rosenstein will more than likely be in with those being accused. It’s funny that Rosenstein made the draft firing Comey but he hasn’t recused himself from this whole affair that was in part created by that. Sessions should remove him and step back up to the helm.

Ah. Gotcha. I’m on the same page now.

Good.

:10 Characters: