COMEY’S REVENGE: Ex-FBI Boss Urges Americans to ‘VOTE DEMOCRAT’ this November | Sean Hannity

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey urged all Americans to vote ‘Democrat’ this week, saying those concerned with the “country’s values” should turn over Congressional control to liberal legislators.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/comeys-revenge-ex-fbi-boss-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-this-november/

The problem what Comey is saying is that the Democrats have it all wrong. I am a registered Democrat and what I am seeing is that their values have changed drastically from conservative to liberal. So in other words Comey has it backwards. The Democrats have no interest in our countries values and only concerned with their own. If they had any interest in the values of what America stands for they would shut up, stop crying like little 4 year old babies, accept the fact that they lost and start working together with the President and Republicans and the Republicans also need to stop with their BS and work with the President and Democrats and get things done instead of tearing this country apart. Accept the fact that Trump is our President for the next 2 to 6 years. They all need to kiss and make up and get to work.

It’s time for President Trump to order the release of ALL documents IMMEDIATELY to the House Intelligence Committee. Rosenstein has had months to release these documents and does NOT require 7 days. 72 hours max. By letting Rosenstein (and by default, Sessions) obstruct, President Trump is allowing the country to be torn apart and is complicit in the turmoil. It’s time to end it once and for all.

Its also time for the President to make national addresses to the nation on a regular basis especially after the recent meltdown of the DC Swamp, both Democrats and Establishment Republicans and the lunatic MSM media. Good grief I can’t even believe the stuff coming out of their mouths. Along with texting President Trump needs to speak directly to the people with televised short, precise, scripted speeches to set the record straight and to combat the incendiary “fake news”.

All patriots should vote Democratic in November.

No one believes what he says anymore, especially after his ridiculous lies of the last few days.

It is hard to believe that the words American, Values and Democrat can be used in the same sentence! Comey needs to activate or join the American Communist Party for American Values, or is voting Democrat the same?

I’d say please don’t be obtuse, but I know those suffering TDS just can’t help it!

Every time he speaks he’s exposed as an idiot. He’s not gonna do fireside chats.

Opposing Trump is the right thing to do, and calling me names won’t change that.

Comey urging voters to support democrats, after being vilified by Trump and republicans, is news why?

Trump hate, resistance, insults, and “fake news” is definitely NOT the right thing to do for the Country.

I’m DONE so no reply necessary.

Trump is taking the country down the wrong path, and resisting his agenda is the patriotic thing to do. History will prove this truth.