COMEY’S ADMISSION: Former FBI Boss Says He BROKE PROTOCOL During Michael Flynn Interview

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/comeys-admission-former-fbi-boss-says-he-broke-protocol-during-michael-flynn-interview/

Disgraced former FBI chief James Comey admitted this week that he broke standard procedure by sending two FBI agents to directly interview former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn at the White House; confirming “I sent them.”

“Former FBI Director James Comey admitted in a recent interview that he personally made the decision to send a pair of agents to interview President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn in 2017, and acknowledged the arrangement was not typical for dealing with a White House official,” writes Fox News.

Comey went on to call the move “something I probably wouldn’t have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”

“If the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel, and there would be discussions and approvals and who would be there,” he added. “I thought: ‘It’s early enough, let’s just send a couple guys over.’”

Read the full report at Fox News.

He can do that.

Next.

Funny how that scumbag Comey is attempting to blame Trump for breaking protocol.

I swear the heads of CoJ and FBI are more corrupt then Colombian cartel…and lot more dangerous.