COMEY ON MUELLER REPORT: ‘I Can’t Quite Understand What’s Going On’

Originally published at: COMEY ON MUELLER REPORT: ‘I Can’t Quite Understand What’s Going On’ | Sean Hannity

Disgraced former FBI boss James Comey weighed-in this week on the special counsel’s ‘No Collusion’ report to the DOJ; simply stating he’s “confused” by the findings and “can’t understand” Mueller’s conclusions.

“The part that’s confusing is, I can’t quite understand what’s going on with the obstruction stuff,” Comey told an audience in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“And I have great faith in Bob Mueller, but I just can’t tell from the letter why didn’t he decide these questions when the entire rationale for a special counsel is to make sure the politicals aren’t making the key charging decisions,” he added.

“The notion that obstruction cases are somehow undermined by the absence of proof of an underlying crime, that is not my experience in 40 years of doing this nor is it the Department of Justice’s tradition. Obstruction crimes matter without regard to what you prove about the underlying crime,” Comey concluded.

Read the full report at NBC News.