Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

As expected.

No charges recommended.

2 Likes

I meant Rush and Hannity have not commented, they couldn’t tell me what to say… And it was obvious they hadn’t yet…

Who would expect the swamp to charge itself…lol

Uh-huh.

McCabe is being referred, as he appears to have potentially crossed some legal lines.

Everyone else notsomuch.

1 Like

Yep. A rehash of all of the things we already knew and suspected. Fair criticism of plenty of people, but nothing nefarious or biased was at play.

Trump has already been gearing up to discredit it, should have been a clue that it was no bombshell.

Aka: the deep state got to him. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No, just listening to what Donald said on national television.

Yep… basically… they ■■■■■■ up hard but not with nefarious intent.

So… nothing new.

1 Like

Hasn’t the President already been briefed on the report? I thought Rosenstein was going to have a confab with him before it gets released.

I would have thought the President would have attended the meeting with his thumbs have already assumed the tweet position.

Maybe Macron’s handshake was too strong for him and he has to take a break from tweetin’.

3 Likes

Very good point. I wonder how the CEC will spin this all as more proof of the conspiracy to take down Trump. You know, because the lack of evidence is the actual evidence they knew existed all along! :joy:

who would have thought that the report would not be the biggest news today. happy birthday mr president.

2 Likes

They’ve been working on their talking points for this report for weeks. And they thank you for your fealty, loyal subject!

1 Like

Trump absolutely has to keep the belief in the deep state alive. It is the basis for so many of his arguments.
I have always considered that Trump runs on a “shoot the messenger” mindset. How will he further react to this news? Film at eleven.

So, i am to believe that the two agents that sent messages to each other detailing how they loved Hillery and hated Trump and actions they needed to take to undermine Trump, wasn’t politically motivated? Only liberals would buy this load of hooey.

1 Like

So, i am to believe that the two agents that sent messages to each other detailing how they loved Hillery and hated Trump and actions they needed to take to undermine Trump, wasn’t politically motivated? Only liberals would buy this load of hooey.

Willful ignorance and blind loyalty to dogma on full display.

Lol.

Point proven.

I give a week until the phrase “Horowitz Crime Family” becomes a thing.

These were the guys who wanted Kasich to win weren’t they?