Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

Not how it works in a court of law.

You didn’t have the smoking gun. You didn’t even have intent.

That’s why she’s not facing charges. That’s what we kept telling you.

appointed.

Why is there still no edit function?

Destroying evidence is a felony. The devices and emails were subpoenaed , and hillary was aware of it! whoever ordered it to be destroyed is criminal! SO if manafort had his aids destroy emails and servers and devices it would then be ok, is that the logic you use?

The person stopping it is Deputy AG Rosenstein who worked under Sally Yates directly before his promotion. Trump really F’d up on appointing rosenstein, A very stupid move.

Why hasn’t the Trump DOJ brought charges? What is stopping them from doing so?

Because of Rosenstein who worked directly under Yates. Trump really messed up!

The problem is Trump haters are mostly overjoyed and Trump fans mostly wearing tin foil hats.

Should be room for middle ground but it seems everything is taking one side or the other these days

2 Likes

Isn’t Sessions the boss of DOJ?

He didn’t recuse himself from any Clinton probe?

You think there’s evidence that Clinton ordered emails destroyed after the subpoena was placed?

I am there with you! There is a middle ground somewhere. Maybe Trump did do something wrong, and he should be punished for it, but hillary knew her devices and emails were subpoenaed and they were destroyed shortly after the subpoena was ordered. Something has to give.

Pertaining to unclassified information, sent from his unclassified fbi account to his gmail account, always touching a government account for record-keeping purposes, and “when I needed to word process an unclassified [document] that was going to be disseminated broadly, [such as a] public speech or public email to the whole organization.” It’s a nothingburger, but I’m sure we’ll see it get transformed through the right-wing conspiracy factory.

Her devices were smashed, and bleach bitted , and emails deleted after the subpoena was given was it not! nothing was destroyed till the subpoena was given. Thats a felony. Are you encouraging people do this in order to not comply with the mueller probe? If someone did this to mueller, I hope he hangs them dry.

The craziest part of this thread is all of the gnashing of the teeth that a report doesn’t say what was promised by the CEC.

I have no idea why there is so much rage from the crazy right when the actions of the FBI, Comey and Mccabe arguably was one of he factors that hurt Clinton just enough that Trump won.

Hilarious.

So lynch met with Clinton on the tarmac to help Trump win?

I wasnt thinkibg of hillary when i posted that.

Im calling balls and strikes here. if either party did something wrong they should be punished. Destroying evidence after it was subpoenaed is wrong, and if Trump did that to Mueller, Mueller should hang him dry.

Totally missed the point.

Step back a second.

Turn off the radio.

Breathe.

So let’s prosecute those who are responsible.

Do you have any evidence Clinton is responsible for that?

It’s cute how you guys always make preemptive excuses for when your propaganda fails.

2 Likes

Because just like always they were sure that this time her goose was cooked. Conan was even taunting other posters over whether they would accept the results or not only to reject them himself.

1 Like