Come on Texas! It's Time

OK Samm. Let’s here it for sanity!

Hear here.

I think the correct term nowadays is Mentally Deactivated. lol

2 Likes

Yes. We do allow the mentally defective such as democrats and liberals to vote and own firearms.

2 Likes

Day 2 of Constitutional carry here in Tejas and the death toll is astonishing. Astonishing only to the cretins who predicted streets filled with blood. As has always been the case, the histrionics were without foundation.

1 Like

I don’t think that is the case. Sorry.
:disappointed_relieved:

Nope. Not true. You just made that up. Convicted criminals and “nut jobs” as you call them are still prohibited.

The only downside is that I can carry my pistol in 36 states. With the Texas law, they are locked in Texas.

I think other states should observe this for about a year to see how it plays out.

Majority of nutjobs haven’t been thrown on a list…

“According to the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office, Turner allegedly thought Dghoughi was being ‘suspicious’ before he walked up and shot him at point-blank range in the head.”

"The court documents said that Turner had gotten up to use the bathroom and saw the car with the headlights off as he crossed the living room and foyer of his home, according to The Daily Beast.

He explained that he then ran to his bedroom, got his handgun and ran back outside, which is when Dghoughi’s headlights flicked on.

Turner told cops that Dghoughi put his car in reverse and tried to speed away but Turner chased after him. He said he used his gun to tap on the driver’s window twice before firing through the glass."

■■■■■■■ idiot. Even if it turns out the victim was up to no good, I hope he never draws another free breath.

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s Texas… “Stand your ground” will probably let him walk. He didn’t even have to post bail.

This shooting has no resemblance to stand your ground. Surely you know that, don’t you?

1 Like

Yes obviously…But again, it’s Texas.

That has nothing to do with the letter of the law. Seems as if you are trolling for a different reaction than what I provided.

Not at all…I agreed and threw a like on your first reply.

Then why are you going on about stand your ground and Texas? It sure reads like trolling.

In 2015, Guns.com, a news website dedicated to firearms culture, found that out of 146 self-defense shootings nationwide, only 12 individuals faced charges. Its analysis found that Texas had the most shootings (45 incidents), but only two people were charged

I’m proud of my republic.

Still no blood in the streets by the way.