COLLUSION CRUMBLES: Trump Responds to Senate Intel Chair’s ‘No Collusion’ Comments | Sean Hannity

President Trump responded Friday to Senate Intel Chair Richard Burr’s recent comments that his committee has “found no collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/collusion-crumbles-trump-responds-to-senate-intel-chairs-no-collusion-comments/

This comes as no surprise! A waste of time and tax payer money! Sadly, I believe this outrageous attempt to oust our President will continue instead of focusing on the real issues.

1 Like

So what about a real crime? Why did Feinstein lie about Lowe’s role in her office? Because as her OFFICE manager, he had unrestricted access to ALL of the Committees intel and so did the Communist Chinese! In exchange Feinstein has become one the Senates wealthest members and one of the most outspoken to disarm American Citizens and that is not a disconnect to the same agenda! Indict Hillary Clinton and Huma for violations of 18 USC 793; investigate treason of Diana Feinstein involvement and profiting of spying & aiding and abeding the enemy I did not care if she was "Chinese in a “past life!” Everyone this is SERIOUS! Demand that NSA investigate Feinstein’s espionage these people are anti-American ideologues! DNC stooges are insane and they support spying on the USA; Michael Steele is a POS just like Feinstein; Clinton Cabal! So why isn’t the FBI investigating the transfer of most of our National Security Secrets from Senator Feinstein to China that has cost us our Military edge? It has put China militarily in-front of the USA. This is another example of the Deep State cover for its members criminal conduct. They can commit treason with impuity. The Animal Farm is clearly demonstrated by the latest expensive government funded trip for the newly elected Democrats and their ilk to a nice resort in Puerto Rico after only 10 days on the job blocking border wall funding on the invasion in favor of the invaders and against the US citizens interest. That is the same mindset of the elitist that run the EU bureaucracy that is destroying every country in which they entangle manipulator laws and steal from their population for the benefit of the EU and their global elitist comrades. Dianne Feinstein should have been indicted for the $80 million she made off her relationship entries in against United States with China, but you will see there is no special counsel to investigate her! Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy,

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s warm relationship with and advocacy for Communist China go back decades and involve millions, if not billions, of dollars.

Ben Weingarten

By Ben Weingarten

AUGUST 8, 2018

“I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”—Sen. Dianne Feinstein

As media, intelligence agency, and political scrutiny of foreign meddling is seemingly at its apex, a story with big national security implications involving a high-ranking senator with access to America’s most sensitive intelligence information has been hiding in plain sight.

The story involves China and the senior U.S. senator from California, and former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Democrat Dianne Feinstein. It was buried eight paragraphs into a recent Politico exposé on foreign efforts to infiltrate Silicon Valley, as a passing example of political espionage:

Where is the DOJ, Bar and Congress on Feinstein on this self serving enemy of America?

Give it time people. Barr can’t go in with guns blazing like some cowboy who just got his guns. He has got to at least appear non partisan on this or the left with chew anything he finds against them up and spit it out. He has to come out of this with concrete evidence against all perpetrators of our justice system. These people are going to jail. It is just a matter of time.

If they ARE going to jail, it had better be in the next two years because if Trump loses to a Democrat in the next election, it’s all over! No Liberal Democrat would EVER prosecute one of their own.

That’s the problem. Barr is a NeoCon. I heard him announce the day after his confirmation where he said that “we don’t prosecute politicians in this country even if they commit crimes in the process of doing politics”. I didn’t hear him wrong and I didn’t misquote his meaning though a word or two could be different the meaning was exactly as I quoted. I could not believe my ears. Nobody else seems to have even noticed it. He said right before that comment that he doesn’t believe in all this “lock her up” stuff. He made it clear he was opposed to anyone wanting Hillary locked up.

I don’t expect anything but more lies and deception from Barr. I think he could be worse than Mueller as he’s so smooth and the Democrats had no problem confirming him rapidly. I’m not worried because God really does have control of this but I don’t see it coming through Barr after what I heard out of his own mouth.

If ONE is guilty…whether they are politicians are not…you MUST pay the consequences. Their is so much corruption…and I thank God…everyday of my life that President Trump was elected! (and his lovely wife…our first lady…haven’t seen a first lady like this…since Ms. Nancy Reagan!!! Americans…wake up…please SUPPORT President Trump…he ACTUALLY cares about us…and the First Lady…Ms. Melania…Right here in my hometown…Lafayette, La…there is so much corruption…and Sean Hannity…the misuse of our State Grants…call me I can give you proof and all the political corruption right here in my home state of Louisiana…if you would kindly give me the chance…and show you my proof and my findings…but we have to clear up the swamp first…that is the most utmost importance to me…the rest will follow…I have the biggest fight on my hands…but I am not ready to give up…we need to bring them all down…and believe it or not…our political corruptness in our homestate…is from democrats!!! I pray so hard…for this world…and for justice!

meant there…I am so sorry

They use the low income individuals…suppose to be helping the low-income…disabled…veterans…what they don’t tell you…they get grants under your name…mine was for $45,000.00…honestly…they spent maybe $6-7 thousand dollars…totally rigged…I have the proof…they kept the rest…suppose to put it in a fund the left overs…they saying they spent $47,000 ….what a joke…I got ripped off…and this non-profitable organization…that obtained a grant in my name…which I did not know at the time…kept the rest…I ask them…send me an itemized copy…they refused…the grant came from the federal government…to the Lafayette, La…office…I never saw a check…signed it…nothing…Sean…how can they do this to disabled people…on the Poverty Line of income…they lie…they still from the government…this is so sad!!!

The check was made payable to Lafayette Consolidated Government…and their is a Promissory Note somewhere floating around with the forgery with my name…and now the IRS has a LIEN on my Property…please someone help us!!!

steal…not still…trust me…I am educated…I am overwhelmed…I have been taking care of a loved one…my heart…the past two years…so wasn’t able to fight this…but I did turn it over to the Criminal Justice department in 2016 and not a dayum thing has been done…I have fought cancer…and after 2 years…lost my soul mate…and trying to recuperate…this is so freaking hard…sometimes I wish I could die…but I can’t…I am determined to fight the wrongs that have be done…to this world…and then to me…I am not ready to give up just yet…despite…my many illnesses…I pray to God EVERY day…he just gives me the strength!

Can anything be done to Adam Schiff for his constant talk about adding more investigations because he didn’t like the answers from the previous investigations? Everyone knows why he’s doing all this. He just can’t stand that Donald Trump is the President of the United States.