COLLUSION COLLAPSE: President Trump Reacts to Senate Intel Chair’s ‘No Collusion’ Comments | Sean Hannity

President Trump weighed-in on the Senate Intel Chairman’s recent “no collusion” remarks Friday; saying his comments are “important” because the committee’s “interviewed 200 witnesses” and reviewed “300,000 pages of documents.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/collusion-collapse-president-trump-reacts-to-senate-intel-chairs-no-collusion-comments/

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, “

Obama!
10/18/2016

And he believed every word he said until a month later when Hilary lost. You know that Obama was just trying to defend Hilary and the DNC from the accusations of rigging the primaries against Bernie.

Like I use to tell Greta all the time, its the Democrats that are corrupt and doing all the things they blame Repubs for, they’ve been doing it for years and are real good at making ppl believe what they say,Hence lamestream media…
When Barry O was still a Sen. running for President. I told her that he was a Trojan Horse for the Muslim Brotherhood, I bet she believes me now, YLBD(Your Loving Brother Duane}
What the Democrats are doing to the President is what should’ve happened to Barry O and his Corrupt admin!..OH what a wicked weave that has been woven by them