Cohen taped Trump talking about paying off a playboy model

Everyone knows that even if this was known prior to the election it wouldn’t have changed a single vote. Get over it, she lost.

No it’s not.

Arrrghhh - having game

I hate not being able to edit…

What’s your source for that?

You can. It’s like AA.

yep…

I wonder what Melania is doing right now?

Another impressive not defense of Trump.

Time to admit you’re all in.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure Howie Kurtz will take Fox to task on his weekly media review this Sunday. :laughing:

1 Like

If they mention the election in the tape it is yuuuuuge

I predict a headache tonight…

I am hoping that this finally gets Cohen a nice cover story in the Cooley Law School alumni magazine.

1 Like

Psssst.

Cohens people leaked this.

The danger has always been the frequency of Donald’s lies, which tends to anesthetize people into no longer caring. If Donald lies constantly about things of little consequence, it’s that much easier to push the bigger lies through.

Wait. So we’re all condemning Trump for TALKING about doing something? Just because he had a conversation with his lawyer about paying off a Playboy model doesn’t mean anything even happened with that model. He ended up not paying the model, so we can conclude there was nothing to pay her off for.

Basically, Trump briefly considered investing in this woman’s future, but then decided against it for one reason or another. This is horrible in what way?

From the OP, I reckon.

That the FBI leaked this? No, that’s just ■■■■ you made up in your head to make yourself feel better.

hey, we have at least two Trump republicans bragging about Trump “women” here this morning. she’s probably reading and realizing it’s not a big deal.

I have a feeling this is just a taste of things to come about what is on all the other conversations with Trump Cohen recorded.

1 Like

Please, just go away. I can’t help you if you are this dense.