COFFEE CHAOS: Starbucks to CLOSE 150 STORES Across the US After ‘BIAS Training’ | Sean Hannity

Coffee retail giant Starbucks announced Tuesday its plan to close approximately 150 stores across the United States as a result of “slow growth,” sending the Seattle-based corporation’s stock prices down nearly 7%.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/coffee-chaos-starbucks-to-close-150-stores-across-the-us-after-bias-training/

I’m thinking people just want a friggin cup of coffee and not a politically active platform disguised as a coffee shop. retail establishments of all kinds truly do need to just shut up and sell the laundry soap, coffee, pizza, chicken nuggets etc already. They are such drama queens, feeding the frenzy and helping no one.

1 Like

Danged skippy. The ONLY reason I stop by there once a week or so is because I can get through the drive through pretty quickly and if you stick to regular old brewed coffee it isn’t super expensive… .

Dollars to doughnuts says they shut down the shops that have become homeless shelters already, Stand-by, bc once the word is out that you can camp-out, use the facilities, including free WiFi without buying anything, the paying customers will be crowded (intimidated) out of stores in those areas, and the ‘stock holders deserve better’ than the falling profits to come, in certain areas that are already ‘saturated’.

I never stop by Starbucks. Who wants to pay $4 for a cup of coffee when you can stop somewhere else and get the same thing for $1…

EXCEPT, for a MORONIC LIBERAL, who would pay for$6.00 for a cup of coffee? LOLosers. 7-11 coffee is just as good, for a dollar. :slight_smile:

I have been told by friends in New York that some Starbuck’s bathrooms now have “Employees Only” signs on the bathroom doors and when they ask about using the bathroom, they are told to go elsewhere.
Can anyone confirm this for me.