COFFEE CHAOS: President Trump Says Former Starbucks CEO ‘Doesn’t Have the Guts’ to Run in 2020

Originally published at: COFFEE CHAOS: President Trump Says Former Starbucks CEO ‘Doesn’t Have the Guts’ to Run in 2020 | Sean Hannity

President Trump unloaded on former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Monday morning; saying the left-wing business executive doesn’t have the “guts” to run for the White House in 2020.

“Howard Schultz doesn’t have the ‘guts’ to run for President! Watched him on @60Minutes last night and I agree with him that he is not the ‘smartest person.’ Besides, America already has that! I only hope that Starbucks is still paying me their rent in Trump Tower!” tweeted the Commander-in-Chief.

Howard Schultz doesn’t have the “guts” to run for President! Watched him on @60Minutes last night and I agree with him that he is not the “smartest person.” Besides, America already has that! I only hope that Starbucks is still paying me their rent in Trump Tower!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 28, 2019

Trump’s comments come hours after the Starbucks CEO told reporters he was actively considering a third-party run for the White House; saying “both parties are consistently not doing what’s necessary on behalf of the American people.”