Cocaine Bear (2023 Movie)

I saw the action - comedy film Cocaine Bear Saturday and enjoyed it.

I just loved the humor, action, and scares in the film as well as the heart.

It’s just a fun joyride and recommend everyone to see it.

I give it a grade of an B+

ENJOY!!

1 Like

7 Likes

That was supposed to be a movie? Nah, more like a mini under budget docuwannabe. Hey everybody, a bear ate a bale of coke in the woods and dies, whew, such drama, riveting. Mildly amusing that some mall displays it’s taxidermied corpse with a rapper looking coke bear necklace but beyond that, yawn. I want that time back.

If you want a great bear documentary look up the idiot who thought he was friends with some grizzlies and got eaten, two thumbs up. You will be rooting for him to get eaten pretty early in the film, which makes it satisfying when he does. Now that’s a bear movie. Huzzah

1 Like

Grizzly man, that is a truly amazing doc some gay dude (No Pun Intended) talking to a grizzly standing a few feet away with a baby voice. A monster grizzly standing over 10 feet tall rubbing it’s back against a thick 30 foot tree which is just rocking back and forth like a twig under the bears weight.

Add to the fact the guy had no experience or business being out in the middle of Alaskas bear country camping in the middle of their trails when all the salmon has runned out and he gets him and unfortunately his girlfriend eaten by a bear.

Definitely worth a watch if for nothing else to see the depths one will go for a glimpse at stardom.

1 Like

Yep, that he took some poor woman with him was the sad part, he deserved to be eaten, not sure she did, she seemed partially sane at least.

Watched the movie last night on Peacock and it was a fun silly movie. The ambulance being chased by the bear was the standout scene.

Not sure how anyone could be scared by this, even the gore was not gory but plain silly. But who does not love seeing arms and legs being ripped off by a bear on a cocaine binge.

Completely hokey movie but thats okay, it was a fun two hours.

1 Like

Dang. I didn’t know he did that after the salmon were gone. That is absolute derpitude.

Cocaine Bear is one hell of a movie.

3 Likes

It was Farley bros funny. I thought it was great.

1 Like

Stupid. But great. Exactly what a movie about a bear on cocaine should be.

After reading this thread I thought I’d take a chance. What a dumb movie. It was entertaining for about 23 minutes. Great for kids. (in a ghetto) A crack hoax