Coast guard lieutenant planned to murder democrats and media figures

What posts are you reading? I claimed to be able to put two and two together. I claimed I don’t have to read minds to call a spade a spade.

It’s pretty clear what Trump thinks. If you don’t think he is so shrewd to want his enemies shaking in fear, I don’t know what Trump you have been reading about over the past many years.

1 Like

I’m reading your posts, starting with number 214.

It’s pretty hard to have a rational conversation with someone who doesn’t even remember what they posted.

But again, the point is, that no matter what you say is clear, you are just making it up about what you “know” Trump is thinking. Nobody but him and perhaps his closest confidants know that.

Pretty obvious that’s what he believes. Thanks for reposting my brilliant deduction, not sure what you think you are proving tho

Being obvious to you does not make it true. That is what I am proving.

Being obvious makes it obvious. Not sure what you are not understanding.

You are correct, it makes it obvious … to you … but it does NOT make it true. I’m not sure what you are not understanding about that.

Thanks. That bipod is special. Increases lethality.

There are also what looks like may be three suppressors in the picture too, but I can’t be sure. Of course, he could have permits for them.

I’m not understanding why an adult is wanting to debate the meaning of two different words.

Obvious means obvious. If you can’t understand that I can’t help you.

Everyone knows silencers increase lethality 1,000 fold and are the mark of an assassin.

Its real simple. It is the difference between your opinion and fact. In fact, you do NOT know what Trump is thinking.

That’s true. You will never hear the shot that kills you. :wink:

That would scare the crap out of me.

I told you like 3 times I can’t read Trump’s mind, what did you not understand about that?

What would be special? I genuinely curious as I’ve never understood gun collections, other than vintage pieces.

Suit case nukes, RPGs, flame throwers. Those would be special. And the foregripper thingies. Those are special. And the heat shield doodad. And a collapsible thingamajig. Oh and banana clips.

Yet you profess to know what he thinks and why he does things. What do you not understand about that contradiction?

Full autos and reach-out-and-touch-‘em-from-half-a-mile-aways for example. The guns he has are everyday guns commonly found in pretty much every typical American gun owner’s gun safe, not assassination weapons. Not to mention that the four 50 cal boxes containing 1000 rounds that he had is barely enough to cover two people for a day at the range.

If he loves the water he’s really gonna hate Leavenworth.

10-20 years should be a good start.

Eh? Most of mine will reach out way beyond a half mile. Even the lowly 30-06 will do that.