CNN SNOWFLAKE: Acosta Urges Reporters to ‘STICK TOGETHER’ Against Sarah Sanders | Sean Hannity

CNN’s Jim Acosta took his war of words against the White House to a new level this week, urging reporters to “stick together” to challenge Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders during her daily press briefings.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/cnn-snowflake-acosta-urges-reporters-to-stick-together-against-sarah-sanders/

One key word of is tweet: “Reporters”! You are NOT a reporter Jim, you are a snowflake!

Acosta a “snowflake”?

A “snowflake”, why? Based upon what criteria? The idiotic criteria that he has the audacity to do the job of a journalist and ask questions with the expectation of getting answers? Is that why people idiotically call him a snowglake?

Get a clue people, Sarah “the liar” Sanders IS THE PRIMARY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPOKESPERSON.

As such each time she stands before the PRESS CORP she is there to dispense information through statements and by answering questions posed by the PRESS CORP.

Every member of the White House PRESS CORP is there because the administration has approved their journalistic credentials and has approved them to sit in that room.

For the record, since it seems some Right wingers don’t understand it, it is not the job of reporters aka journalists to sit silently while Sarah “the liar” Sanders puts forth only one side of the administrations stance on any issue. It is not the job of the PRESS CORP to be a complicit propaganda arm of the administration.

Trump has Fox News and its pundits like Sean for that job.

Journalism in large part, by its nature, is adversarial and invasive.

“War of words”?

God love the poor victim hyperbole.

Acosta is merely reminding and encouraging his fellow journalists to remember how it is done.

How many ‘sides’ of “the adminstration’s stance” should Ms. Sanders put forward? How many answers do you feel there should be to any one question?

There’s a difference between refusing to answer a question (bad) and refusing to answer the same questions over and over again (dumb). Perhaps Mr. Acosta should come up with some new questions?

What is it with liberals and the word “corps” their dear leader Obama couldn’t even read the word and pronounce correctly and now you can’t spell it correctly.

With that said Trump should disband the Press Corps, (or as Obama would say “Press Corpse”) and get those idiots out of his and Sarah’s face.

Just put out a daily press release either verbally or written and let the deranged Press foam at the mouth, pull their hair out and LIE about it all day long.

If they would just tell the truth every now and again, I’d be willing to bet Sarah and Donald wouldn’t get so much grief. That said, as long as their constituents applaud dishonesty, there’s really no incentive for this admin to be truthful.

“War of words” - lol. Politicians and journalists have always been in an adversarial role - where have these people been for the last 2 1/2 centuries?

It is obvious you really don’t watch many of these press conferences. There should be one adequate full and honest answer to any question. That is the problem with this and previous administrations; their reticence to be open and honest and fully disclosing in the responses they give.

Sarah is one of the worst spokespersons I have ever seen in the White House as the voice of the administration. She engages in disseminating half truths and outright lies as easy as one might impart the time if asked. She is often cagey, dismissive, vague, and openly hostile. She gets asked similar questions and repeated questions because of her inadequate responses.

But that is the w as y of it.

If the administration can’t handle the press then they should shut down the White House briefing room and dismiss the press corp.

There is no Constitutional call for any of that.

Frankly I have advocated just that for years. Let journalists get off their duffs and chase presidential stories the old fashioned way.

For the record I have called for years for the closing of the White House briefing room and a dismissal of the WH Press CorpS.

I have never liked the idea of that bunch of journalists with their entitlement attitude sitting around having their stories spoon fed to them by spokespeople for the administration.

It seems like lazy journalism and sloppy journalism.

Let them chase presidential political news the old fashioned way, on the street, going to the sources, not sitting on their asses expecting it to all come to them.

I have always felt the WH press corpS and the traveling press gaggle led to poorer coverage of D.C. happenings, they got to dependent.

They don’t need the truth, the truth is too restrictive, too constraining, too binding.

They utilize alternative facts, with AF one never needs remember what one previously said on a subject.

AF are liberating.

With AF one never has to say “I don’t recall”.

With AF one never needs boning up on a topic before hand.

With AF one never has to worry about being fact checked, because, lets face it, with this administration facts don’t matter.

Living with their heads up their wazoos.

Apparently.

Sarah should stop lying.

Funny you sound like the Right talking about Obama’s Spokespeople.

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you written letters to the White House to criticize Donald Trumps legion of misspellings in his daily tweets?

An “s” gets dropped in my post a few times and you are having some conniption fit over it.

You must really be a thorn in Donald Trump’s side over his legion of mistakes.

For the record, President Obama was just that, my-our President, he was never my Dear Leader, nor did I ever vote for him.

Do you really want to compare how many things he mispronounced or wrote wrong compared to Donald?

I’ll go for Obama’s 8 years in office total compared to Trump’s first 1 1/2 years total.

The difference being, Sarah really lies.

Where was Jim from 2008 - 2016?

Can you cite him being “adversrial nd invasive” during the Obama

wait you don’t think the WH should have defend their policies to the press?

The point of the press corp is not to track down scops and break major stories.

its to point blank ask the WH why they are doing “x, y, and z”

Sean King of the Trumpflakes calling out Snowflakes.
How rich is that?