CNN Rubbish Fact Checking is a laughable sham in journalism

Why not, Democrats like Feinstein and others praise China at a time we have an investigation starting every ten hour into Chines espionage.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/07/fbi-wray-chinese-spy-investigation-coronavirus/

And the Democrats are silent. Why?

You could have left out the words Fact Checking.

CNN is a laughable Sham. They Don’t Do Journalism.

It breaks my heart that there are people who treat CNN (and MESSNBC) as anything other than the cartoon characters they actually are.

It’s the same “secret platform” where the Dems state they are “coming for all our guns” and support “abortions for all…hell even kill the babies after giving birth”.

The secret platform that only Trump supporters know about…all non-Trump supporters are just so easily fooled.

If I remember right dating back to the old board before this current format…

CNN has been sort of the Gospel for several of the leftist posters here.

CNN led the parade on Russia Collusion, and still today speaks with horror about RUSSIA!!!
CNN led the parade on the Kavanaugh fraud.
CNN lost a defamation suit for it’s attacks on Nick Sandmann, and then one of their analysts called him a “Snot Nosed Kid” after his Republican Convention speech.
CNN led the parade on the joke Impeachment
CNN’s Don Lemon recently announced that Joe Biden needs to speak against the rioting not because of all the destruction the rioting, but because the rioting is hurting Biden in the polls.

CNN is a joke.

I expect garbage to spew from these known Russian collusion liars!

Enamy of the people!

CNN has been so wrong so often no one should treat them as credible. Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live is more credible than CNN.

1 Like

This is just begging for a Princess Bride meme. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You nailed it!