CNN Rubbish Fact Checking is a laughable sham in journalism

You just literly posted CNN’s own article to show that they weren’t wrong. CNN will write anything wrong what Trump says will defend Biden. Remember when the interent saw a photo of Biden on his laptop talking to harris while having a script besdies under the laptop?

Why did CNN cover that script cover it up? so that biden supporters dont see that Biden is reading from a script? :joy:

Read post 3

What specifically about Trump’s speech did the CNN fact checkers get wrong?

You are very clueless to Democrats platform.

1 Like

The democrats do indeed support open borders not sure why you people keep denying it. When democrats in the open have being saying they want to disband ICE agents and have the borders open. They also support a new green deal which would destory the jobs are you saying you are in favor of the same Hillary Clinton campaign?

Thats what the democarts are running with, they are also running AOC’s platform. AOC and Sanders made the new green deal platform for Biden’s platform this year.

Sure they did CNN is still a news network for the democarts. Amazing you keep denying that it isnt. The 2016 election was proof enough.

They did. They fact checked both conventions. I provided links. I haven’t even commented on CNN’s bias. I’ve just asked what they’ve gotten wrong. Which you haven’t provided an answer to.

I’m sorry that you have no clue about what you are talking about. And you can say all day that what they say and what they do are completely opposite. The fact is, if either party pulls that ■■■■ they stop getting elected.
When Democrats refer to open boarders they do not mean open the borders to anyone. It means that the borders are open for anyone to seek refuge in the US. There still is the same process of them making a appeal and it going through the justice system for approval.
When they refer to removing ICE they are saying that the department needs to be revised to be more cost effective and better define their role versus the other immigration law enforcement agencies.
And Biden has already says that we can not do the green new deal. For one, we can’t afford it at this time and two it would not pass Congress.

Trump has done more for black people since Lincoln… that is a flat out lie.

1 Like

And Trump is the biggest canceler of all. He just tried to cancel Goodyear last week :rofl:

2 Likes

Good to know their history. But “what did they get wrong” isn’t defending. As of now, its an unanswered question.

I will be that if you asked him, Trump could not tell you where the Lincoln bedroom is.

What is a democart? You keep saying that word over and over.

The push back against “cancel culture” is the Republican idea that “free speech” means you get to say whatever, wherever, without any consequences.

A lot of people are losing their jobs because of what they say on social media. Pushing back against “cancel culture “ from the right is because they want to be able to say offensive things without any consequences.

3 Likes

Yeah OK PG…you run with that.

Beside that was not what I was referring too.

Ok. That’s what it’s about. A LOT more Trumpsters are getting wacked when their employers find out what they are saying on their social media, in the right to work environment they’ve championed.

I’m not sure how that gets undone but there it is.

So what was your point then?

Lot more left would lose their jobs if they only worked…

1 Like

Why do so many Republicans wanna remember and memorialize a war started by Democrats?

2 Likes

I pay attention to what they do. What they say means nothing. Biden has flat out made it clear he’s going to raise taxes. There is absolutely no way to pay for all the stuff he advocates without a tremendous tax raise hitting every American.

I know exactly what Democrats stand for and what they will set out to do from day one of Biden gets elected. Every last thing I said is true…

1 Like

Biden made that clear in early this year why you think he has avoided news interviews for the last seven months?