CNN Panel says NO to Biden, Sanders and Hillary

Interesting.
CNN panel of Democrat voters doesn’t want Sanders and Biden and tells Hillary to “stay away”.
Harris gets the most favorable mentions.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/05/cnn_democratic_focus_group_biden_sanders_are_done.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

Where’s oprah and tom hanks? Why isn’t anyone listening to michael moore?

On a more serious note, who would kamala harris have to sleep with to become POTUS?? I doubt trump would give up the job, no matter how freaky she gets.

I don’t think it will be Harris. She’s already getting bogged down in lies. When the campaign heats up her opponents will find more of them.
One of the panel members made an accurate observation. There are many Republican voters who don’t want to vote for Trump. The Dems need to field a candidate that they can vote for. I can’t think of any except maybe Biden or Tulsi Gabbard.

No one cares if she has lied. See Donald.

Donald? This is a thread about Dem candidates.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Lies are cool.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I will pass on nominating someone who will appeal to modern Republicans. Democrats don’t need them to win. They need Democrats and Independents.

1 Like

You may be right.

Donald won’t be able to steer the conversation away from himself like that in a head to head election, so it’s very important to include him in our political calculus

Hillary isnt running…ive never seen someone so obsessed with her and the idea she is running…

1 Like

No one said she’s running. The panel was saying she should stay away from the campaign. Keep quiet.
The obsession you’re talking about must be your own.

Interesting the result’s on the Omar resolution and committee assignment.

The shift has started. Pelosi doesn’t have the grasp. It will be very interesting to see her response. She has to move quickly.

You have made numerous threads on the idea she was. Should we go to the video tape?

Yes…let that tall radio flow through you

Did you even watch the OP clip? Her running wasn’t even mentioned. Your the only one who has brought that into the thread.

Sigh…dont pivot and play the literal game bill…its not going to work on me…

Look at your thread title…lol please

and tells Hillary to “stay away”.

First sentence in the OP. Give it a rest.

You struck out on this one. Admit it. The thread title matches the headline of the article. If you want to obsess about her running- keep right on. You’ve already posted about 4 times on the subject.

Im not…she isnt running…only person making threads about hillary is you. You are deflecting…try harder