Cnn clinton natioanl network

By the posts I read :rofl:, I knew you were all CNN lovers. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum Jim.

Just curious, do you ever watch CNN?

I can’t say “never” but it’s not a habit…or even weekly. My experience is it’s a sheople trough.

I watch CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox news, and Fox Business.

You see, if one wants to make truly informed decisions, he / she must allow themselves to see the world through a variety of lens.

1 Like

Tell Rachel…Smyrna said “hey”. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum.

Please ensure you read the rules.

https://community.hannity.com/t/rules-of-the-forum/35011/16

1 Like

What do you watch Mr. Bob?

Nah. Watching (real) football. Just checked the phone.

I watch the food channel, too. We must not forget the finer things in life. I like Bloomberg Asia and Bloomberg closing for financial insights.

What’s with the “comrade” ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

You are too practical. :wave::wave:

Jim, Welcome. Have fun.

What’s up with “comrade,”. Bro.

Thank you, @WuWei.

Well Mr Bosun, I watch Fox and CNN in about equal measure. I like to see multiple sides of news stories. I also watch MSNBC, I actually like Maddow. She’s smart but she pisses me off sometimes with her holier than thou attitude.

I like CBS network news but don’t often get a chance to watch.

I get most of my news from WCBS radio here in the NY area and I read the NYT daily.

I also come here because, believe it or not, I think I learn a lot.

CNN is leading the charge that the wildfires are linked to global warming.

And, of course, Trump is responsible for global warming.

1 Like

Well Mr. Bob, you appear to be well balanced Liberal. Your narrative is in place. Do you like lattes?

I am more of a black coffee guy.

I’m more a cappuccino guy.

CNN used to be one of the main sources of my news. During and after 2016 they became nothing but pure Trump hate and disinformation. I will occasionally go to them for an alternate view to reality, but no longer consider them a serious news source but as a propaganda arm of the DNC.

1 Like

Absolutely true. Even if arguments being made are junk, it trains you to find out what is traceable to some evidence and what is traceable to some people’s rants.

1 Like