CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

And the best supplement for apologists.

Yes, Trump is a raging hypocrite for the golf.

As is Ana Cabrera for Vietnam.

You forgot adulterer

And exploder of the national debt.

They only care about the 6 things that have been repeated on Republican media for 4 decades.

1 Like

Why? Was she supposed to go to Vietnam before she was born?

4 Likes

How is Ana Cabrera a hypocrite on Vietnam? Her criticism of Trump was his repeated attacks on the heroism/intelligence of a dead Vietnam vet while not serving himself.

4 Likes

And they appear to not truly care about those things, either. They really only care about what Lyin’ Don and his arm of the CEC tell them too. It is actually quite hilarious to watch.

No, she’s supposed to keep her piehole shut about the kettle unless she’s a pot.

She go?

Does that mean since she didn’t serve she has no voice in the matter?

Trump is also a raging hypocrite on the debt.

It means she is a hypocrite for criticizing someone for not doing that which she herself has not done.

She was born a decade after it ended, so I assume not. She also doesn’t appear to have a history of mocking the heroism and sacrifice of vets who did go.

Ok…I’ve thought about this and have concluded that you…are now doing the same thing that you’re criticizing the President for…and reconfirming your hypocritical nature.

Then she should shut her piehole.

Why are you so determined to not appreciate the difference here?

2 Likes

I’m old enough to have served in Iraq or Afghanistan, but I never considered joining the military. For that reason, I don’t criticize Trump or anyone else for avoiding Vietnam.

I don’t like piehole openers.

So by that standard, no one really has any say on anything unless they have done that same thing themselves?

4 Likes

Bill Clinton faked a medical deferment?

Regardless, he didn’t impugn the military service of any military people that I know of. Did he?