CNBC’s Jim Cramer calls out CNN for failing to report all the good that Trump is doing

CNBC’s Jim Cramer calls out CNN for failing to report all the good that Trump is doing. CNBC is certainly no fan of Trump and neither is Cramer, but at least he is being honest here:

https://twitter.com/Veteran4Trump/status/1221897909706215424

Also, add to that what I mentioned in my other thread:

Some takeways:

• Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…
  • Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…
  • Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…
  • Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…

You should include links/citations when posting cut/pastes.
Reading what you have after the twitter insert, I would have no idea this was taken from an article in “The Hill” and not your original thoughts. Don’t expect readers to go looking for what “you mentioned in your other thread”, or know what you’ve posted previously.

LINK

1 Like

The Link is at the top of the post. What are you talking about.

The link to the “The Hill” article you copied your “takeaways” from?

Can you point it out?
Maybe it’s the browser on my phone, but i don’t see it.
TIA.

Well, the link is to the tweet. But its the video that is the content. The video is the content behind the thread topic and it can be viewed right in the post. I didn’t think I needed a redundant link.

The link to the takeaways you copied.

I’ll provide it for you:

Oh, THAT stuff. Well, the point of the thread was the video. That stuff was just secondary stuff.

Boy, I am getting grilled on details. I guess people don’t like me. Thats okay. Maybe I’ll take a break

No, you are getting “grilled” on proper procedure. When you post material from other sources without proper citation / links (or even mentioning it comes from another source), you come accross as a plagiarist.

If only there were a channel dedicated to business news and the stock market…