Clinton Calls Trump a ‘Desperate Would-Be Dictator’ Trying to ‘Cling to Office’

nbc news is not the “nutty right”

and thats an adjective btw

Nutty sure is. Always isn’t.

The “news media” at the link.

3 Likes

I guess you missed this part, eh?

No, supposedly its the headlines on CNN and MSNBC, and all the others. That’s all they talk about, is Hillary Clinton.

Or what has been told to me here.

This is an attempt at irony. Right? I hope?

Bless your heart. :laughing:

no one can repeat what the news media puts out?

Great news! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of the bitterness that results from a life of privilege culminated by rejection, failure and infidelity. Her marriage of convenience to a Democrat fast tracker and certified wanker is an abysmal failure. Her Senate seat time was a schmooze and snooze designed to gather friends and allies while being groomed for the big prize. Did she advance any memorable legislation? Stepping ever closer after being named Sec State she managed to destroy the country of Libya and get a US Ambassador and two American consulate security contractors killed. Enter the main event. Convinced regaining the power of the White House was hers once again. Mrs.Clinton strutted in lofty pantsuits and twanged with the confidence of a shoo in candidate but the American voters rejected the notion. No, no more Clintonista hopes, lies and BS, Hillary was shelved for the reality t v bon vivant NY businessman and real estate developer!
Now she wags her finger and advises ‘Ol Joe to “never concede we’ll sue”.And on and on and now Donald Trump is a dictator drunk on power!!
Great stuff

1 Like

Where are the links to the stories the news media put out?

Yawn.

Tell me when Hillary gets in a position of power of influence.

Then whatever she says might matter.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Magnificent post! Kudos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey, that’s a pretty good post. Agree with a lot of that. Frankly I was disappointed and yes pissed off that Obama named her Secretary of State, they should have sent her packing, out with the old and all that.

But I never dreamed she would run again after 8 years of Obama. I found it shocking actually.

It is what it is.

That isn’t what she said.

Hillary WAS in a position of power and influence, and all she has to show for it is 4 dead Americans.

really?

Ressentiment

Uber resentment. Requires deconstruction.

Ooo
That’s a good one. Psychological!