Climate Change is the National Emergency

Now that Presidents declaring a national emergency (to usurp the Congress) is in play the Dems need to really have a coordinated push to educate the country to the emergency that we face that Congress continues to ignore. They can do so once they take back the Presidency and the Senate (which look pretty likely in 2020).

They should do a hard sell similar to the one Trump and Republican Media is doing at this very moment.

1 Like

I love climate changers yelling at the sky. First, the United States makes huge efforts to clean up their environment. Lake Erie is the perfect example of our successful efforts. Then…due to the additional expense of all this clean air and water, our government frees up the polluters to go to other countries, mess up their environment, then ship the goods back at a reduced cost, sell them to Americans at Walmart under the guise they’re saving a few pennies…then…yell at the sky again about climate change. It’s all crazy but…here “we” are.

1 Like

Yes, everyone left the country because all “the clean air and water”… just a brilliant historical summary there buddy.

4 Likes

Money is so much more important than the air we breath and the water we drink. Why is EVERYTHING about money to the GOP?

1 Like

Things seem to always come back to money don’t they?

2 Likes

Nice…but Trump’s lowering the bar on what a national emergency entails will enable a future Dem President to do the same thing he’s doing.

Only when it comes to affecting big corp bonuses and executive salaries

1 Like

True. If a bunch of executives are getting bonuses and the working man has a stagnant income not many people on the right say much.

Are you saying we shouldn’t have cleaned up our environment?

Back door Globalization, we will not be influenced by foreign entities!

I don’t really see the Dems taking back the senate in 2020.

I would have thought that back in the 90’s when al Core was vice president
and came out with this big money Making Scheme, that if it were
real, they would have put certain restrictions on China.

Especially since today, China produces more Carbon emmissions than
any other country in the world. Instead, both Clinton and Obama continued
to allow China do what they want. I’m guessing it was for the money,
because obviously both don’t care about the well being of the Earth.

Either that, or maybe Al Core things that America is the World?
Because he and fellow Democrat Politicians think that the World’s problems
are America’s problems, and seem to think that maybe only Global
warming is all America’s fault only? lol.

You won’t find Fake News Liberal Media holding China accountable for
these effects that they have on the Earth.

So essentially we’re caught in a Prisoner’s Dilemma and should therefore fight pollution by creating more of it.

Have I got the logic correct?

1 Like

Climate change means nothing.

Climate bad might mean something. One would then need to correct the bad climate.

:cloud_with_lightning:

who knows…that has NO bearing regarding what I posted?

Sure it does. Your post tried to incorrectly make the assertion that it isn’t in the country’s economic interest to have clean air and water

I think the president should allocate another 8 billion for climate change would that be sufficient? That way both sides get what they want.

NO…I did not. I’d pay the cost of the products being made here at a higher cost due to the regulations regarding pollution that are in place and guess what? I do not shop at Walmart except…to purchase a hunting license because it’s a financial loss for them.

Unless they want to build hotels with us.

Is this Venezuela? That’s not how our Congress works.