Climate change in one map

I guess Europe had a climate emergency in 2022 and needed to adopt emergency legislation.

2 Likes

But it IS hotter now.

The maps are no longer green. They’re red.

In fairness, single data points don’t demonstrate anything.

But still … :

8 Likes

That’s a climate map Extreme Home Makeover edition.

4 Likes

Gang Green

6 Likes

That’s def a tweet.

1 Like

More data points makes a difference!

so it IS global warming

i hope democrats can make it cold again

1 Like

Indeed - thats where in small parts of the world (see the blue) it has actually got colder. But on average the world is warming yes.

lol. 1956 to 1676 “baseline”

“random baselines help my data”

1 Like

What would you like- compared to the 20th century in total?

Maybe the earth is tilting on its axis because there are too many troops on Guam.

8 Likes

You’re on a roll Wu…

why not climate over the Halocene epoch. That might actually mean something. Showing that its gotten warmer since a time when it was cooler than “normal” isn’t really meaningful.

5 Likes

oh i dunno. pick a few different ones

1 Like

right until record cold weather then it’s back to “climate change”.

5 Likes

Let us continue to hope that the ice caps finally melt, giving us the rest of the planet to use as we see fit.

To hell with winter. Burn more tires, folks!

2 Likes

i do like not having to wear a coat in feb

but then, all these hurricanes….

i know i know. “less frequent but more severe…”

2 Likes

Less frequent, more hyperbole. :wink:

4 Likes

“My Reuters credentials meant that I had easy access to the world’s finest climate scientists. To my amazement, none of these would say categorically that the link between CO2 and global warming, now known as climate change, was a proven scientific fact“

the “science is in” baby

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/02/32-year-reuters-veteran-reporter-comes-clean-on-climate-change-i-had-no-reason-to-think-this-wasnt-established-fact-i-was-wrong/

4 Likes

Most people with a higher blood pressure think they should reduce their sodium intake, when in reality, they’re just low on potassium and magnesium.

It’s never as simple as the dumbass with a fresh degree would have you believe. :wink:

6 Likes