Classic Posts From The Forum of Yesteryear

There was one “War on Christmas” thread years ago when a poster bragged about screaming at some HS kids outside a Barnes & Noble because they had “Happy Holidays” on their sign while raising money by doing Christmas Present wrapping.

1 Like

My favorite…

That was great. I think the OP even copied from another source and claimed it as their own.

Yes! He did!

Thinking about it now was it BillyBob who posted that thread and he had copied it from Trip who had an article posted on beforeitsnews?

Billybob tried to pass it off as his own but then backtracked and said Trip had given him permission to post it.

I dont know and I dont really care LOL.

No, it was a short-timer. Terry OTerry or something like that.

Thanks I am obviously getting two different threads/times mixed up.

Crap now you have me using wayback machine to try and locate Trips article. Cheers Lucy :grin:

1 Like

Okay I found this with my google fu skills

http://spookdblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/chief-justice-roberts-blackmailed.html?m=1

It mentions Trip as the author. Its driving me crazy not being able to figure out what was and who said what originally.

I blame @LucyLou

So terry copied Trip?

I just wish the old forum would’ve lasted long enough to see Karl Rove indicted. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m getting confused. Are you still talking about the Pink Flamingo Nativity War on Christmas thread?

Aww crap now I am really confused and my phone is at 7% so its a double anxiety attack …

1 Like

I archived a bunch of crap.

Kloppy
gopasaurus election day flameout
The LNR
A current member admitting that he would burn down the US for Dope and Gay…
LouC was a Conservative

Good stuff.

Even better, remember all the threads asking conservatives if they would accept the results of the Muller Report when it came out?

2 Likes

Or will Trump accept the election results…

3 Likes

Stay focused chaps this is about posts on the old forum.

The new forum classic posts thread is that way.

I remember Keith Oldermann once mentioned the old forum and how there was a thread about a possible armed revolution because of Obama.

Anybody remember the “Darth Cave”? Somebody explained to me on the old boards that there was some drama with that and one day the Darth Cave was just gone.

If somebody would like to retell the story please have at it.

The “Here’s the Drill” thread was heavily related to the Darth incident since the two people involved were Darths. Jedi gave us the whole story last year so I’ll try to remember what all happened.

From what I understand there was someone, a liberal poster, who made a comment about conservatives being as evil as “Darth Vader.” Some of them took it and ran with it. There were also some mods who became Darths.

The mods created a private section of the old board called the Darth Cave. Apparently some weird stuff was going on in the cave; digital affairs, swapping of nudes, just a bunch of scandalous ■■■■ that would have made our gracious host shut it down.

During that time the Darth mods began issuing crackdowns on non Darth posters. At the same time, some of the Darths were excommunicated from the Cave.

In an idea of revenge, liberals, ex-Darths, and conservatives who were apparently just tired of the shenanigans formed a group called “OCP” and went on a flaming and trolling tirade. They managed to get a “spy” into the Darth Cave (where all of that weird ■■■■ was going on) and started dumping posts onto the open forum.

There’s more to it but I’m having to scour my memory. I really wish I would have backed up that thread where Jedi gave the whole story. He was a member of “OCP” and was a key player in the whole thing.

I believe that “Here’s the Drill” was the final nail in the coffin for the Darth Cave and the Darths in general. That thread was such a ■■■■ show that the two “Super Mods” (apparently the forum technically started with just two mods; they promoted up some regular posters as the forum grew to help out but they retained the most powerful Mod options) were forced to wipe it from existence and shut down the Darth Cave. All of the threads were lost.

In that thread, a Darth who was having a digital affair with another Darthe (women were called Darthes) made a call our thread and she apparently put him on BLAST. Although it’s possible that it may have been a troll account that lured him into it I’m not sure. The point is that is there was descriptions of Genitalia, a famous comment about “Thin and Gruely” and just a complete breakdown of order across the thread. It apparently went on for thirty some odd pages before the super mods were forced to shut it down.

3 Likes

Thanks! If you can find it I’d love to read it.

I remember the accusations that Bush was setting up FEMA camps to incarcerate Americans and that he was going to cancel the 2008 elections.

I also remember the accusations that Obama was setting up FEMA camps to incarcerate Americans and that he was going to cancel the 2012 and 2016 elections.

3 Likes