Classic Posts From The Forum of Yesteryear

No call outs or gotchas just a bit of fun.

Back in the day I argued vehemently that children (juveniles under the age of 18) who were incarcerated in Gitmo had actually benefitted from their loss of liberty due to receiving education and healthcare (HUGE FACEPALM).

There was a post (not me) that described Marines landing at the White House arresting Obama and then introducing Sarah Palin as Madam President. The poster forgot if this had happened McCain would have been President.

The classic thread title by Dlaw “The Price of Gay” or was it cost? Anyhoo he meant to say gas. loved it.

3 Likes

It would be a slaughterhouse here if the old boards were archived

2 Likes

The thread about needing to know Obama’s grades. “To the chalkboard”

Anybody remember all the Nostradamus threads? Those were fun!

3 Likes

The one where they swore the proposed flight 93 memorial was a covert tribute to Muslims because it was shaped like a “crescent”

2 Likes

All the deficit and tea party threads

Trip’s Yellowstone super-volcano eruption was imminent.

8 Likes

“Obama considers injecting U.S. children with anthrax”

I remember this thread! :rofl::rofl:

I like the old gas will be $7+ a gallon if Obama is reelected. It was epic.

That dude rarely ever posted again after that hilarious prediction.

5 Likes

Boom!

3 Likes

The "I fired people who voted for Obama"or something to that effect was entertaining.

5 Likes

I liked all the threads on how awful it was that the Executive was drawing more and more power to itself and bypassing the legislative branch.

Hell, I created a few of those threads mysefl. My stance on the issue hasn’t changed…

5 Likes

Obama’s secret plot to nuke North Carolina and Jade Helm were awesome.

7 Likes

One of my all time favorites and then the classic backtracking. It was a lesson to all of us about how we can be so easily hoisted by our own petard.

The thread blaming the high cost of Wavy Lays on min wage.

3 Likes

I first came here just to get a view of why people disagreed with me.

That thread was a wake up call on how scary they can get.

1 Like

I think that’s still my ultimate all tome favorite Hannnith forum thread. :rofl::rofl:

Remember the Trump colluding with the Russians face palm?

1 Like

I loved the War on Christmas thread about someone pretending that someone was being forced to take down their Pink Flamingo Nativity display.

It turns out the person who actually put up the display had done it to mock the War on Christmas people and no one was making him take it down.

5 Likes

Ah the war on Christmas that was a great one and got rehashed every year. Didn’t Bill O’Riley start that with his daft culture wars stuff

1 Like