Citizens Defending Police

And?

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Why do you have a problem with that?

It would just go over your head. I don’t have time to waste.

1 Like

She’s trying to give you an out, and instead of conceding, you’re acting like the OP and doubling down. Nobody is going to waste their time explaining what is utterly obvious about this thread.

1 Like

Who?

Because it’s me.

1 Like

You think that clever do you? :roll_eyes:

Picking a nit to deflect from the stories of permit holders defending Police officers.

Whatever i guess.

I know you are working hard to make it something else but yeah it was and a great thread it is.

Your deflection fails.

Lol oh you think that’s why this thread was started. :joy_cat:

Lol ok.

If you click on the OP, you can see the original title.

Or don’t. Makes no matter to me.

It’s a fine thread full of fine examples of permit holders helping out Officers.

I get you you don’t particularly like that. Hence the deflection attempts.

Have a pleasant night. :smile:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The title of the thread was “Another Chicago Area Shooting” and notice how the OP says nothing about armed citizens aiding officers, and neither does the shot of the article he links to.

Lol. :joy_cat:

So apparently you didn’t think it was funny either. I thought so.

I don’t need an out, but perhaps she does. The date on the article has nothing to do with the anecdote it tells.

The original thread title… find it… and then you will understand why this thread is funny

Actually this thread is funny as is. He wishes a speedy recovery to a victim who was injured almost 2 years ago lol

1 Like

That’s sure what it seems like. That puts you on an elevated status around here you know. Its sorta like how they bash Trump regardless of what he says, just because it’s Trump saying it. :wink:

So why do you think the thread was started?

And don’t say thoughts and prayers … that ship sailed and sunk before it was out of the harbor.

The original thread title has nothing to do with the anecdote told in the OP article. Picking on the nit “speedy” is juvenile at best. Surely you all have something to say about the article other than that.