Citizens Defending Police

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/09/13/cicero-police-officer-shot-4-times-suspect-in-custody/amp/

CHICAGO (CBS) — An attempted traffic stop ended with a Cicero police officer getting shot four times near the Chicago-Cicero border.

Fortunately the officer is in stable condition. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Officer Duarte.

Why is this year and a half old article a thread in the politics section?

2 Likes

The liberal answer to illegal gun violence in the inner cities is to ban legal guns in the peaceful suburbs.

2 Likes

I doubt Officer Duarte feels that way right now.

Again, why is this year and a half old article a thread in the politics forum?

1 Like

Because I put it here.

to what point?

Why? What was the point? That a year and a half later you’re still sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery? Or you had no idea when this was from and just saw Chicago shooting?

1 Like

I like stories where the good guys don’t die.

Yes. It can take a while.

Oh come on. You thought you saw a new Chicago shooting article, didn’t read it, and wanted to start anothet 2nd amendment thread that goes nowhere. And now you can’t admit it.

4 Likes

Have you been praying for him this entire time?:roll_eyes:

Not true.

I pray for the good guys to win everyday.

Don’t like that one huh?

How about this one in California?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kmph.com/amp/news/local/good-samaritans-help-bring-down-man-accused-of-shooting-at-fresno-police-officers

:joy: Yeah that’s believable.

1 Like

I was actually hoping the hoplophobes wouldn’t see it and start carrying on like they do. But you spoiled that.

How about the 2nd one?

I had to change the thread title thanks to you. I like the new one better, don’t you?

This thread is apparently about officer Duarte, who you are deeply concerned about considering all your thoughts and prayers you’re sending a year and a half later. What does this California post have to do with anything?

Did you read it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A damn near two year old article and the OP said “thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.” This is going to be better than the Stormy thread. You internet guys…

4 Likes