Citizens Defending Police

Call up 2018 and ask.

1 Like

You made the claim so you must have the information. Right?

Oh sneaky thank you for giving me a much needed laugh. Not about the subject matter but your attempts to pretend that you knew all along that the article you linked to was heading for 2 years old.

And then the title change…

Classic.

4 Likes

One noogie for Lucy, got it!

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/us/el-paso-shooting-guillermo-memo-garcia.amp.html

El Paso shooting from 9 months ago just died. He was a soccer coach.

Rest in Peace.

This doesn’t even fit in with your new topic.

It’s unseemly, to hold up these sad stories to hide behind the OP fail.

1 Like

I mean, it’s been almost two years. You could probably look up how he’s doing.

1 Like

We have. He’s apparently ok. Thanks.

So you were wishing him a speedy recovery retroactively?

3 Likes

No, I didn’t know he was already recovered.

1 Like

It’s a fine thread. The defensive use of guns to save innocent lives should be feel good stories for all.

For some really odd reason it seems to piss off some libs. :roll_eyes:

I don’t know if I’d describe using a gun in the defense of others as a “feel good” story.

1 Like

Better that the criminals should have just been able to gun down to their hearts content?

That’s what would have happened without some good guys around to stop them.

I’m not saying you can’t view self defense and firearms in positive ways. I just don’t think “feel good” fits in this case.

1 Like

Suit yourself. That innocent lives were saved is a feel good to me.

Thread of the year.

4 Likes

Sometimes I come to Hannityland and the threads are boring as hell. And sometimes I come here and there are threads like this… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Why can’t the OP just do the honorable thing and say “hey guys I missed the date on the article, I thought it was recent”. Or “sorry guys, nothing about this thread is political, I’ll see if the mods will move it to otb.” But noooooooo.

3 Likes

Doubtful that the left is really upset about this not being a new story.

Probably more like the fact a concealed carry person stepped in and helped save the day is upsetting them.

Doesn’t help the left wing narrative on guns. That’s my opinion anyway for what it’s worth.

Fair point. I would characterize it more as a “better than some other alternative story”

Hey guys, this thread is in the 2nd Amendment forum.

A discussion forum for anything pertaining to the second amendment, gun crimes, and gun enthusiasts.